DOT Physical Exams
Walk-ins Welcome. Same Day Appointments Available.
690 S Loop 336 W, Ste 240
Conroe, TX 77304
Our parking lot is large enough to accommodate several large commercial vehicles if the need arises.
Please call for an appointment.
Walk-ins are welcomed but we make appointments as well. Same day appointments are usually available.
Office Hours (Central Time)
Mondays through Friday
8:00am – 12:30pm
1:30pm – 5:00pm
DOT Physical Doctor
Phat Hoang, DC
National Registry #8928159293
DOT Medical Exam Services
- DOT Physical Exam
We take care of your DOT Medical Card process and get it done right first time at Apex Physical Medicine & Rehab!
- Occupational medicine
- Functional capacity evaluations (FCE)
- WORKSteps employment testing
- Physical Therapy
For more information visit Apex Physical Medicine & Rehab website.
Local Business Information: Our office is literally seconds away from Conroe Regional Hospital and LoneStar Clinic.
DOT Physical Without Hassles
Questions about getting
your Medical Card
Get the GUIDEBOOK here
More Questions?Get your questions answered here
Grace Period for Expiring and Expired Medical Cards during the COVID-19 National Emergency.
Check out COVID-19 Grace Period for CDL Medical Certificates to see how you may qualify.
What Drivers Are Saying
Happy With Your Experience?
We’d be grateful if you would take a few minutes and write a short review in the Comments box below.
** Please do not post questions here.
- If you have a question about DOT physicals, medical conditions, Federal or state regulations, please visit our Driver Q&A pages to get your questions answered.
- If you need to make an appointment, or have a question about our DOT services, please contact the Doctor’s Office at the phone number listed above.
- Your email address will not be published.
- We’ll approve your comment first, before it appears on this page.
(This is to save us all from zombie spammers and robots that post junk on websites.)