Let’s get you a driver friendly™ DOT Physical Doctor
Click on a button below to Find DOT Physical Locations
Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Avoid the Pitfalls that could cost you… lost time, lost money, or your job.
Choose a DOT Certified Medical Examiner from our
Premier Network of Family Practice Doctors.
We truly understand professional drivers and the importance of having a valid CDL medical card.
5 Ways Drivers Get Hurt… By
Not Knowing The Pitfalls
- Medical card invalid – Doctor not on the National Registry of Medical Examiners.
- Medical card invalid – The examiner uses wrong forms or makes mistakes on the medical card.
- Disqualified or short-term conditional medical card – The examiner applies regulations and guidelines inappropriately.
- $ Costs mount up – High exam fee, hidden fees, add-on tests.
- Waste your time – Not able to make an appointment, and keep you waiting in line.
5 Reasons To Choose… A Driver Friendly™ DOTPhysicalDOCTOR
- All our doctors are DOT Certified and validated on FMCSA National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners.
- The examiner makes sure your documentation is correct and that your have a valid medical card.
- The examiner will guide you reasonably and fairly through all the requirements to qualify you for a DOT medical card.
- The dot physical cost is all inclusive and fair.
- Appointments are made for the driver’s convenience – We see you on time, and save you time.