DOT Physical Exams
Drug Testing, Drug and Breath Alcohol Random Testing Programs, also available.
7117 Lyons Avenue
Houston, TX 77020
Three minutes East from Downtown Houston, off I-10 near the Port of Houston.
We have parking for large CMVs.
DOT Physical Doctor
Dr. David Scheiffele, DC
National Registry #9104083580
DOT Medical Exam Services
- DOT Physical Exams
- Drug Testing
- Breath Alcohol Testing
- Drug and Breath Alcohol Random Testing Programs
- DOT Supervisor Training
All your DOT medical services in one location. Little to no wait time.
We take care of your DOT Medical Card process and get it right first time at Work Well!
- Occupational Rehab
- X-rays on site
- Post Offer/Pre-Employment Physicals
For more information visit Work Well PLLC website.
DOT Physical Without Hassles
Questions about getting
your Medical Card
Get the GUIDEBOOK here
More Questions?Get your questions answered here
Grace Period for Expiring and Expired Medical Cards during the COVID-19 National Emergency.
Check out COVID-19 Grace Period for CDL Medical Certificates to see how you may qualify.
What Drivers Are Saying
Happy With Your Experience?
We’d be grateful if you would take a few minutes and write a short review in the Comments box below.
** Please do not post questions here.
- If you have a question about DOT physicals, medical conditions, Federal or state regulations, please visit our Driver Q&A pages to get your questions answered.
- If you need to make an appointment, or have a question about our DOT services, please contact the Doctor’s Office at the phone number listed above.
- Your email address will not be published.
- We’ll approve your comment first, before it appears on this page.
(This is to save us all from zombie spammers and robots that post junk on websites.)