DOT Physical ~ Only $70
At the intersection of I-70 and I-270
Our office is conveniently located at the intersection of highways 270 and 70. Just get off either highway onto St. Charles Rock Road and we are in front of the Depaul hospital.
Parking at office is large and will accommodate large commercial vehicles.
Please call for appointment.
Office Hours (Central Time)
9:00am – 4:00pm
Tuesday through Friday
9:00am – 5:30pm
before and after hours
Please call for those times.
DOT Physical Doctor
Timothy Knuuttila, DC
National Registry #1793681305
DOT Medical Exam Services
- DOT Physicals ~ $70
- DOT Drug Testing
- DOT Alcohol Screening
We also do
- Taxi Cab Physicals
- School Bus Physicals
- School Sports Physicals
- Non-DOT Drug Testing
We’ve been in this location for 22 years. We do over a 1,000 physicals and drug tests a year.
We take care of your DOT Medical Card process and get it done right the first time at Knuuttila Chiropractic!
- Chiropractic Care
- Massage Therapy
For those drivers who are over weight, have diabetes, have high blood pressure and need help to get their problems under control or eliminated, we also have available:
- Doctor-supervised Medical Weight Loss Programs
Our office has treated over 10,000 patients during the past 22 years.
We provide care for neck pain, back pain, headaches, and motor vehicle accident injuries.
DOT Physical Without Hassles
Questions about getting
your Medical Card
Get the GUIDEBOOK here
More Questions?Get your questions answered here
Happy With Your Experience?
We’d be grateful if you would take a few minutes and write a short review in the Comments box below.
** Please do not post questions here.
- If you have a question about DOT physicals, medical conditions, Federal or state regulations, please visit our Driver Q&A pages to get your questions answered.
- If you need to make an appointment, or have a question about our DOT services, please contact the Doctor’s Office at the phone number listed above.
- Your email address will not be published.
- We’ll approve your comment first, before it appears on this page.
(This is to save us all from zombie spammers and robots that post junk on websites.)