DOT Physical Exams
Nearby Pilot Travel Center
From Charleston take I-64 West to exit 47, Cross Lanes. Turn right off exit ramp on Golf Mountain road (WV-622) and go 0.5 miles to stoplight (Walgreens/Rite Aid intersection. Turn left at Cross Lanes Drive (WV62) and go 0.9 miles, to arrive at Dr. J’s office on left.
From Huntington take I-64 East to go to exit 47 B Cross Lanes, to merge onto Goff Mountain Road (WV-622). Go 0.6 miles to stoplight (Rite Aid Walgreens intersection). Turn left at Cross Lanes Drive (WV 62) and go 0.9 miles, to arrive at Dr. J’s on left (Red sign tan building).
Cars and small trucks only.
Pilot travel center located nearby.
Office Hours (Eastern Time)
8:00am – 12:00pm
2:00pm – 6:00pm
8:00am – 12:00pm
DOT Physical Doctor
Dr. Jay McClanahan
National Registry #8263419088
We welcome DOT drivers to our office. We understand you are extremely busy and we have the benefit of allowing same day appointments and walk-in service.
Dr. J and his staff are happy to serve you!
DOT Medical Exam Services
- DOT Physical Exam ~~ $60
- DOT Drug and Alcohol test
- Medical Card: You get the original DOT medical card, laminated (wallet size), form MCSA-5876, to keep with you at all times you are driving.
- Long Form: You get a copy of the DOT medical examination report, form MCSA-5875.
- Federal Information Requirements: We update the federal database with your new medical card information.
- State Information Requirements: It is the driver’s responsibility to update their current medical card information with their state drivers license department.
In addition, we offer low cost Drug and Alcohol testing for small, medium and large businesses. Please call for pricing.
We take care of your DOT Medical Card process and get it done right the first time at Dr. J Chiropractic & Wellness Center!
- Non-DOT Drug and Alcohol test
- Physical therapy
- Massage therapy
- Weight loss service Available
For more information please see Dr J Chiropractic & Wellness Center website.
Local Business Information
Pilot travel center located nearby at 4304 1st Ave, Nitro, WV 25143.
DOT Physical Without Hassles
Questions about getting
your Medical Card
Get the GUIDEBOOK here
More Questions?Get your questions answered here
Happy With Your Experience?
We’d be grateful if you would take a few minutes and write a short review in the Comments box below.
** Please do not post questions here.
- If you have a question about DOT physicals, medical conditions, Federal or state regulations, please visit our Driver Q&A pages to get your questions answered.
- If you need to make an appointment, or have a question about our DOT services, please contact the Doctor’s Office at the phone number listed above.
- Your email address will not be published.
- We’ll approve your comment first, before it appears on this page.
(This is to save us all from zombie spammers and robots that post junk on websites.)