DOT Physical Exams
The office is located directly on Battlefield Boulevard in the Great Bridge area of Chesapeake. Slightly across the street from Great Bridge Middle school and next door to McDonalds.
Room for parking cars and small trucks. No office parking for large CMV’s.
ALL APPOINTMENTS ARE SCHEDULED.
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org TO SCHEDULE.
Office Hours (Eastern Time)
Tuesday & Friday
9:00am – 3:00pm
Wednesday & Thursday
9:00am – 12:00 noon
3:00pm – 6:00pm
9:00am – 1:00pm
All visits are scheduled.
We offer a personalized appointment time where you will not be exposed to long lines of sick patients.
You will also not have to sit for long waiting period times such as in the walk in clinics.
DOT Physical Doctor
Dr. Mindal Donner, DC
National Registry #2602990031
When you choose to do your exam at this office, you will not only save time but money as well.
DOT Medical Exam Services
- DOT physical exam – $80*
- DOT and NON DOT drug testing – $60*
- DOT-CDL-DMV Physical Exams
- Class A, B, C Physicals
- School Bus & City Bus Physicals
- DMV Medical Evaluation Form Physicals
- DOT Certified Drug Testing
- Truck Driving School DOT-CDL-DMV Physicals
- At home sleep studies**
- A1C testing available**
- On-site/Mobile DOT Physical Service for Companies. Please call to arrange mobile site DOT physical exams for 5 or more employees
* There is an additional charge for paying with a credit card
** Call for pricing
If you have any of the following, you may need a clerance letter or records from your medical doctor prior to exam:
Diabetes, Cardiac Conditions, Neurologic Condition, Physical Impairment, Seizures, Sleep Disorder, Use a CPAP Machine
or if you take medication for: pain, diabetes, psychiatric disorders inclusive of ADD/ADHD, Anxiety, Depression, sleep disorders, prescription pain medication.
Please let the office staff know this information when scheduling so that we can make your appointment as smooth as possible.
We take care of your DOT Medical Card process and get it done right the first time.
Repetitive injury and strain can result in spending time sitting and driving for long distances. Many drivers come to see us for low back pain, neck pain, mid back pain and even shoulder pain.
Chiropractic adjustments are a key treatment in helping our patients be out of pain, improved their quality of life and ability to perform their daily job.
- Chiropractic Spinal Care
- Chiropractic Adjustment – $35
Insurance accepted: Anthem, Aetna, Medicare, Cigna, United Healthcare, Triwest, Optima (ASHN), Anthem Health Keepers*
*Please contact Dr. Donner for insurance specifics*
What Drivers Are Saying
“Dr. Donner was amazing!! So convenient! Her office was clean and friendly. I didn’t have to sit and wait, I had a personalized appointment time. There was no waiting in a lobby for hours. I just made an appointment and was able to go right in! Thank you DOT DOC!”
R. Sharpe, Chesapeake, VA.
“Had my DOT physical with Dr. Donner. Prompt and professional. I did not have to sit and wait in a walk in type clinic. She is friendly, convenient and worked with my busy schedule. Definitely would recommend.”
J.Green Chesapeake, VA
“Extremely professional, price is best I have found. Highly recommended”
T.F. Virginia Beach, VA
Happy With Your Experience?
We’d be grateful if you would take a few minutes and write a short review in the Comments box below.
** Please do not post questions here.
- If you have a question about DOT physicals, medical conditions, Federal or state regulations, please visit our Driver Q&A pages to get your questions answered.
- If you need to make an appointment, or have a question about our DOT services, please contact the Doctor’s Office at the phone number listed above.
- Your email address will not be published.
- We’ll approve your comment first, before it appears on this page.
(This is to save us all from zombie spammers and robots that post junk on websites.)