DOT Physical Exams
Riverton, Herriman, Bluffdale, UT
Parking lot for cars and commercial vehicles. Also road parking for commercial vehicles on 12600 S. in front of office.
Same day appointments available but must call before to schedule appointment.
Office Hours (Mountain Time)
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday
7:00am – 5:30pm
Friday and Saturday
7:00am – 12:00pm
DOT Physical Doctor
Gary Rosquist DC, DABCO, LAc, CME
National Registry #7986336369
DOT Medical Exam Services
- DOT physical examination ~ $75
- DOT drug testing
We do our best to pass you on your physical exam.
There are some recommendations we’ll give you when you call for your exam, to increase your chances of passing and still comply with FMCSA guidelines.
Utah drivers: We will register your information with the state of Utah so you don’t have to go to the DMV and wait in line to register your information.
When you leave our office you will get a laminated medical card that you can put in your wallet.
You are ready to go when you leave our office!
- Chiropractic care
For more information see our Rosquist Chiropractic and Acupuncture Clinic website.
DOT Physical Without Hassles
Questions about getting
your Medical Card
Get the GUIDEBOOK here
More Questions?Get your questions answered here
Happy With Your Experience?
We’d be grateful if you would take a few minutes and write a short review in the Comments box below.
** Please do not post questions here.
- If you have a question about DOT physicals, medical conditions, Federal or state regulations, please visit our Driver Q&A pages to get your questions answered.
- If you need to make an appointment, or have a question about our DOT services, please contact the Doctor’s Office at the phone number listed above.
- Your email address will not be published.
- We’ll approve your comment first, before it appears on this page.
(This is to save us all from zombie spammers and robots that post junk on websites.)