DOT Medical Clinic, CDL Physicals Las Vegas NV
Express CDL medical services. Call for a no wait time appointment (702) 840-7899.
Parking out front for cars. Semi Truck parking available in parking lot.
Certified Medical Examiner
(Yaakov) David Kotlarsky, PA
National Registry #7917048503
DOT Medical Exam Services
- DOT Physical Exam
- DOT Urine Drug Screen
- DOT Consortium
- BAT (Breath Alcohol Test)
Providing you fast, attentive, driver friendly service.
We provide ample time for those that are nervous about blood pressure readings.
For those concerned about Diabetes, we can provide a full HgA1c reading in our office.
David certified with the National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners in 2017, to better serve the Las Vegas workforce and to focus on Commercial Drivers and Employee Health.
We take care of your DOT Medical Card process and get it done right the first time at DOT Express!
- Pre-Employment/ Return to Work Physical
- Non-DOT Urine Drug Screen – Collection Only
- Hair Follicle Test – Collection Only
- Vision Test – Snellen, Jaeger, Ishihara
- Respirator Fit Test Qualitative
- TB PPD Skin Test
- HgA1c Diabetes test
- Blood Pressure Screen
- Blood Glucose Finger Stick
- Covid-19 Rapid Antigen Test
- Urgent Care Medical Services
For more information see our DOT Express website.
Local Business Information
DOT Express is located right off of the I15 and Craig. Across the street from the Pilot Truck stop and next door to Subway. We are one mile from the Southern Nevada CDL DMV.
DOT Physical Without Hassles
Questions about getting
your Medical Card
Get the GUIDEBOOK here
More Questions?Get your questions answered here
Grace Period for Expiring and Expired Medical Cards during the COVID-19 National Emergency.
Check out COVID-19 Grace Period for CDL Medical Certificates to see how you may qualify.
What Drivers Are Saying
“It is an excellent place to do the physical dot, the attention is excellent and the examiner is very professional. The process is fast and the attention from the staff is excellent, even if you don’t speak English very well, you receive good attention. I am happy to choose this place.”
Fernando S, Las Vegas
“Best Dot office ever….the Dr is very knowledgeable and out going and helpful….they made me feel like I was at home and welcomed me…will definitely be going back.”
Lequinn J, Las Vegas
“Really nice office that has quick and cost efficient services such as DOT physical exams, Covid tests and much more! Highly recommend !”
Victor S, Las Vegas
“Got my CDL physical test at DOT Express yesterday. The examiner is very knowledgeable and professional on his profession. The person in the front desk too is so accommodating.”
Ferdinand B, Las Vegas
Happy With Your Experience?
We’d be grateful if you would take a few minutes and write a short review in the Comments box below.
** Please do not post questions here.
- If you have a question about DOT physicals, medical conditions, Federal or state regulations, please visit our Driver Q&A pages to get your questions answered.
- If you need to make an appointment, or have a question about our DOT services, please contact the Doctor’s Office at the phone number listed above.
- Your email address will not be published.
- We’ll approve your comment first, before it appears on this page.
(This is to save us all from zombie spammers and robots that post junk on websites.)