Get your CDL Physical
– new or re-certify –
in the Ironbound section of Newark, NJ.
There is an enormous parking lot across the street used for the PATHMARK Shopping Center.
Walk-ins are possible, if you plan to come in before 6 PM,
but calling ahead will work better so you don’t have to wait.
Appointments after 6 PM must be made in advance, but can be made up to 9 PM.
Office Hours (Eastern Time)
Monday – Friday
9:00 am – 6:00 pm
9:00 am – 1:00 pm
DOT Physical Doctor
Dr. Gerald J. Lane
National Registry #9221125725
DOT Medical Exam Services
- DOT physical exam.
- Breath alcohol testing (Phoenix BAT 6.0).
- Drug testing at this location (urine or hair analysis).
- Companies – We offer volume discounts and on-site visits.
More information on driver services – click this link to Safety Lane.
We take care of your DOT Medical Card process and get it done right the first time at Safety Lane / Chiropractic Lane!
- Chiropractic care – more information at Chiropractic Lane.
All drivers receive a FREE Safety Lane gift bag which includes
hand sanitizer, flashlight, document holder, and magnetic calendar!
DOT Physical Without Hassles
Questions about getting
your Medical Card
Get the GUIDEBOOK here
More Questions?Get your questions answered here
Grace Period for Expiring and Expired Medical Cards during the COVID-19 National Emergency.
Check out COVID-19 Grace Period for CDL Medical Certificates to see how you may qualify.
Happy With Your Experience?
We’d be grateful if you would take a few minutes and write a short review in the Comments box below.
** Please do not post questions here.
- If you have a question about DOT physicals, medical conditions, Federal or state regulations, please visit our Driver Q&A pages to get your questions answered.
- If you need to make an appointment, or have a question about our DOT services, please contact the Doctor’s Office at the phone number listed above.
- Your email address will not be published.
- We’ll approve your comment first, before it appears on this page.
(This is to save us all from zombie spammers and robots that post junk on websites.)