DOT Physical Exams
211 North Street,
at Route One
Foxboro, MA 02035
Ample parking for any vehicle, including big rigs.
Call for an appointment.
Same day appointments available.
Office Hours (Eastern Time)
Monday & Wednesday
1:00pm – 6:30pm
Tuesday & Thurday
8:00am – 6:00pm
8:00am – 10:30am
DOT Physical Doctor
Dr. Cameron MacEwen
National Registry #6181798198
DOT Medical Exam Services
- DOT Physical Exam
We take care of your DOT Medical Card process and get it right first time at Tritown Chiropractic Offices!
- Chiropractic rehabilitation
For more information visit Tritown Chiropractic Offices website.
DOT Physical Without Hassles
Questions about getting
your Medical Card
Get the GUIDEBOOK here
More Questions?Get your questions answered here
Grace Period for Expiring and Expired Medical Cards during the COVID-19 National Emergency.
Check out COVID-19 Grace Period for CDL Medical Certificates to see how you may qualify.
What Drivers Are Saying
Happy With Your Experience?
We’d be grateful if you would take a few minutes and write a short review in the Comments box below.
** Please do not post questions here.
- If you have a question about DOT physicals, medical conditions, Federal or state regulations, please visit our Driver Q&A pages to get your questions answered.
- If you need to make an appointment, or have a question about our DOT services, please contact the Doctor’s Office at the phone number listed above.
- Your email address will not be published.
- We’ll approve your comment first, before it appears on this page.
(This is to save us all from zombie spammers and robots that post junk on websites.)