DOT Physical Examinations
Lithia Springs, GA
Parking available for smaller vehicles.
30 minute appointments are available for no waiting.
Please call first before coming to ensure we can accommodate you.
Office Hours (Eastern Time)
10:00am – 5:00pm
10:00am – 5:00pm
Visits before and after these times by appointment.
By appointment only.
DOT Physical Doctor
Dr. Tiffany Ringfield, D.C.
National Registry #8471744322
Dr. Ringfield has been performing 90-100 DOT exams per month, for the last 7 years.
We are dedicated to keeping our CDL holders healthy and moving.
DOT Medical Exam Services
- DOT physicals
- Drug testing (on Thursdays and Fridays by appointment)
Be prepared for your appointment:
- If worn please bring correctives lens (glasses or contacts).
- Bring a list of medications taken, prescribed and over the counter.
- Please bring state issued drivers license or passport.
Dr. Ringfield and Sonya will be happy to get you going on the road!
We take care of your DOT Medical Card process and get it done right first time at Cornerstone Chiropractic!
- Chiropractic Services
For more information see Cornerstone Chiropractic of Lithia Springs website
DOT Physical Without Hassles
Questions about getting
your Medical Card
Get the GUIDEBOOK here
More Questions?Get your questions answered here
Grace Period for Expiring and Expired Medical Cards during the COVID-19 National Emergency.
Check out COVID-19 Grace Period for CDL Medical Certificates to see how you may qualify.
What Drivers Are Saying
Happy With Your Experience?
We’d be grateful if you would take a few minutes and write a short review in the Comments box below.
** Please do not post questions here.
- If you have a question about DOT physicals, medical conditions, Federal or state regulations, please visit our Driver Q&A pages to get your questions answered.
- If you need to make an appointment, or have a question about our DOT services, please contact the Doctor’s Office at the phone number listed above.
- Your email address will not be published.
- We’ll approve your comment first, before it appears on this page.
(This is to save us all from zombie spammers and robots that post junk on websites.)