DOT Physical exams, $75.
No appointments needed. Little wait time.
Parking available for cars, trucks and commercial vehicles.
No appointments needed.
Little wait time for walk-ins.
Office Hours (Eastern Time)
Monday – Friday
9:00am – 7:00pm
Saturday & Sunday
11:00am – 3:00pm
DOT Physical Doctor
Dr. Mohammed Bawany, MD
National Registry #8134257731
Dr. German Calero, MD
National Registry #2218829017
Ms. Bettye Brown, ARNP
National Registry #7628306104
DOT Medical Exam Services
- DOT Physical Exam ~ $75.00
- DOT Drug Screen
You will be taken care of by our professional, registered and licensed staff with little wait time.
We take care of your DOT Medical Card process and get it done right the first time at Urgentmed Care!
- Urgent Care
- Primary Care
- Immigration Physicals
- Gun License Physicals
For more information see our Urgentmed Care website.
Local Business Information
Near our facility we have: Publix Supermarket, Restaurants, Barber Shop, Quest Laboratory.
DOT Physical Without Hassles
Questions about getting
your Medical Card
Get the GUIDEBOOK here
More Questions?Get your questions answered here
Grace Period for Expiring and Expired Medical Cards during the COVID-19 National Emergency.
Check out COVID-19 Grace Period for CDL Medical Certificates to see how you may qualify.
Happy With Your Experience?
We’d be grateful if you would take a few minutes and write a short review in the Comments box below.
** Please do not post questions here.
- If you have a question about DOT physicals, medical conditions, Federal or state regulations, please visit our Driver Q&A pages to get your questions answered.
- If you need to make an appointment, or have a question about our DOT services, please contact the Doctor’s Office at the phone number listed above.
- Your email address will not be published.
- We’ll approve your comment first, before it appears on this page.
(This is to save us all from zombie spammers and robots that post junk on websites.)