DOT Physicals, Drug and Alcohol Testing
There is plenty parking for cars and trucks.
Please call for appointments.
Same day appointments available.
Office Hours (Eastern Time)
9:00am – 1:00pm
3:00pm – 6:00pm
9:00am – 1:00pm
DOT Physical Doctor
Sadat Smith, DC,MS, DIBCN, DIBE
National Registry #1754510643
DOT Medical Exam Services
- DOT Physical Exams ~ $75.00
- DOT Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Pre-employment testing and screenings
- Post-accident alcohol testing
We take care of your DOT Medical Card process and get it done right the first time at Drug Free Orlando!
- Weight Loss
- Functional Medicine
- Sports Physicals
- Injury Management – Workman Compensation
- Non-DOT drug and alcohol testing
- Post injury employee return to work
DOT Physical Without Hassles
Questions about getting
your Medical Card
Get the GUIDEBOOK here
More Questions?Get your questions answered here
Grace Period for Expiring and Expired Medical Cards during the COVID-19 National Emergency.
Check out COVID-19 Grace Period for CDL Medical Certificates to see how you may qualify.
Happy With Your Experience?
We’d be grateful if you would take a few minutes and write a short review in the Comments box below.
** Please do not post questions here.
- If you have a question about DOT physicals, medical conditions, Federal or state regulations, please visit our Driver Q&A pages to get your questions answered.
- If you need to make an appointment, or have a question about our DOT services, please contact the Doctor’s Office at the phone number listed above.
- Your email address will not be published.
- We’ll approve your comment first, before it appears on this page.
(This is to save us all from zombie spammers and robots that post junk on websites.)