Driver Friendly DOT physical exams
Elk Grove, Sacramento, & Roseville CA
Office Hours (Pacific Time)
10:00am – 11:30pm
2:30pm – 5:15pm
2:30 – 5:15pm
Ample parking for cars and small trucks. Parking for larger commercial vehicles nearby in commercial retail parking lots within walking distance.
DOT Physical Doctor
Douglas Ferguson, DC
National Registry #6242296056
Serving the area with truck driver, ambulance driver, and firetruck driver DOT exams for over 18 years.
Dr. Ferguson is a retired Fire Captain who still holds a DOT truck driver certification himself.
DOT Medical Exam Services
- DOT physical exams.
- Online paperwork, or can be filled out in our office.
If you are looking for a DOT certification home base or have a last minute need, our staff will get you in today.
You will fill out paperwork on an iPad in our office and walk out with all the necessary DMV forms complete.
We offer a smaller form to carry with you when driving. If you later lose your wallet, we can recreate your certificate without going through the whole process again.
For FAQs and more information see Dr. Ferguson DOT Physicals website.
Dr. Ferguson will take care of your DOT Medical Card process and get it done right the first time!
DOT Physical Without Hassles
Questions about getting
your Medical Card
Get the GUIDEBOOK here
More Questions?Get your questions answered here
Happy With Your Experience?
We’d be grateful if you would take a few minutes and write a short review in the Comments box below.
** Please do not post questions here.
- If you have a question about DOT physicals, medical conditions, Federal or state regulations, please visit our Driver Q&A pages to get your questions answered.
- If you need to make an appointment, or have a question about our DOT services, please contact the Doctor’s Office at the phone number listed above.
- Your email address will not be published.
- We’ll approve your comment first, before it appears on this page.
(This is to save us all from zombie spammers and robots that post junk on websites.)