Convenient same day DOT/CDL physicals.
New or re-certify DOT medical card.
Our clinic is located minutes from highway I-205 on the intersection of 122nd Ave and Market St. We are across from Goodwill, Plaid Pantry and Domino’s Pizza.
We have office parking for cars and small trucks.
Street parking on 122nd Ave will accommodate tractor-trailer, bus and large commercial vehicle.
To avoid wait time, appointments recommended.
Please call for an appointment.
Office Hours (Pacific Time)
Monday – Friday
9:00am – 5:00pm
By appointment only
DOT Physical Doctor
Dr. Wesley Poon, D.C.
National Registry #4842821209
DOT Medical Exam Services
DOT / CDL Physical Exam
- You will get original copy of medical certificate and a wallet size medical card.
- We will fax a copy of the medical certificate to your employer or Oregon DMV for you.
DOT Drug Testing
We also do DOT drug testing. This is not a part of the DOT / CDL physical exam, unless your company requests at the same time.
Payment options cash or credit card.
We take care of your DOT Medical Card process and get it done right the first time at Oregon Accident Care!
- Physical therapy
DOT Physical Without Hassles
Questions about getting
your Medical Card
Get the GUIDEBOOK here
More Questions?Get your questions answered here
Happy With Your Experience?
We’d be grateful if you would take a few minutes and write a short review in the Comments box below.
** Please do not post questions here.
- If you have a question about DOT physicals, medical conditions, Federal or state regulations, please visit our Driver Q&A pages to get your questions answered.
- If you need to make an appointment, or have a question about our DOT services, please contact the Doctor’s Office at the phone number listed above.
- Your email address will not be published.
- We’ll approve your comment first, before it appears on this page.
(This is to save us all from zombie spammers and robots that post junk on websites.)