DOT Physical Exams, Drug Screen if required.
Walk-in service or by appointment
There is parking for cars and small trucks directly in front of the office and public parking for large CMVs 200 yards from the office at a truck stop/convenience store.
Office Hours (Mountain Time)
Monday through Friday
1:00pm – 7:00pm
DOT Physical Doctor
Lisa Reinecke, DC, APC, BSN, RN
National Registry #4988349279
DOT Medical Exam Services
- DOT Physical Exams
- Drug Screening as required
Our office is staffed to accommodate walk-in DOT drivers without keeping you off the road all day to get your medical card. We work hard to keep you working!
Dr. Reinecke, Dr. Hristov and the staff at Reinecke Chiropractic are committed to providing premium care at a price that is affordable. Our goal is to provide the service and education necessary for our patient’s to achieve their full potential of maximum health and well-being.
We take care of your DOT Medical Card process and get it done right the first time at Reinecke Chiropractic!
- Lab work and orders for other diagnostic studies as needed
- Testosterone and other hormone replacement therapy
- Injections for trigger points and muscle spasm relief
- Therapeutic myofascial and muscle therapy
- Nutritional counseling
- Joint and spinal manipulation
- Physiotherapy for back and joint pain.
Local Business Information
Chisum Travel Center (Truck Stop), New Mexico Machinery (Truck repair service), Double Eagle Truck Caps (Truck caps & accessories), Allsups convenience store #25 (Truck accessible with diesel bays).
Serving New Mexico local areas: Roswell, Dexter, Hagerman, Artesia, Carlsbad, Ruidoso, Hobbs, Lovington, Tatum, Portales, Clovis, Vaughn, Hondo, Eunice, Jal, Albuquerque, Las Cruces, Alamogordo.
Serving Texas local areas: Andrews, Sweetwater, Lubbock, Levelland, Brownfield, Pecos.
DOT Physical Without Hassles
Questions about getting
your Medical Card
Get the GUIDEBOOK here
More Questions?Get your questions answered here
What Drivers Are Saying
“I own a small trucking company in Roswell, NM. I went to Dr. Reinecke for chiropractic treatment when I learned she had her registry number to do DOT physicals. She renewed my med card quick and easy at a reasonable cost. I’ll be sending my drivers in for her to renew theirs.”
B.M., Roswell, NM
“I’m a bus driver the school system. I got my DOT physical from Dr. Reinecke. She had the best price in town for the exam. I have a few little health issues which she talked with me about. I felt like it was the best physical I had ever had. I’ll be going to her from now on.”
M.S., Roswell, NM
“I was visiting friends in Roswell, N.M., and my med card was about to expire. I went to Dr. Reinecke’s office and she got me in and out really fast. Her fee was very reasonable and it was a no hassle deal. Thank you, Dr. Reinecke!”
I.T., Skokie, IL
Happy With Your Experience?
We’d be grateful if you would take a few minutes and write a short review in the Comments box below.
** Please do not post questions here.
- If you have a question about DOT physicals, medical conditions, Federal or state regulations, please visit our Driver Q&A pages to get your questions answered.
- If you need to make an appointment, or have a question about our DOT services, please contact the Doctor’s Office at the phone number listed above.
- Your email address will not be published.
- We’ll approve your comment first, before it appears on this page.
(This is to save us all from zombie spammers and robots that post junk on websites.)