Charlotte & Concord, NC
NRCME Certified Doctor.
You may get a new medical card or be re-certified.
Dr. Prosser Office
Parking for cars available at office.
Truck parking at the Pilot Travel Center, Kannapolis, exit 63 off I-85.
Walk-in during office hours
Office Hours (Eastern Time)
Monday through Friday
8:30am – 12:00pm
4:00pm – 6:00pm
DOT Physical Doctor
Dr. Richard W. Prosser
National Registry #8607288137
Dr. Prosser will take care of your DOT medical certification with a no hassle, professional, and friendly service.
Reasonable price. See reviews below!
DOT Medical Exam Services
- DOT physical exam.
- Companies – On-site DOT physical service. We will come to you if you need 5 or more DOT physicals in a single visit. Call for availability and pricing.
We take care of your DOT Medical Card process and get it done right first time.
- Chiropractic care.
We are devoted to giving you the treatment you need to get relief from pain and feel your best.
The price is reasonable and affordable. So call us TODAY.
DOT Physical Without Hassles
Questions about getting
your Medical Card
Get the GUIDEBOOK here
More Questions?Get your questions answered here
What Drivers Are Saying
Happy With Your Experience?
We’d be grateful if you would take a few minutes and write a short review in the Comments box below.
** Please do not post questions here.
- If you have a question about DOT physicals, medical conditions, Federal or state regulations, please visit our Driver Q&A pages to get your questions answered.
- If you need to make an appointment, or have a question about our DOT services, please contact the Doctor’s Office at the phone number listed above.
- Your email address will not be published.
- We’ll approve your comment first, before it appears on this page.
(This is to save us all from zombie spammers and robots that post junk on websites.)