DOT Physical Exams and Much More!
We have parking for cars and small trucks.
Please Call For Appointments
Book an Appointment Online
Office Hours (Eastern Time)
Monday – Thursday
9:00am – 1:00pm
3:00pm – 6:00pm
9:00am – 4:00pm
9:00am – 12:00pm
DOT Physical Doctor
Dr. Michael Schulman D.C.
National Registry #2178697960
DOT Medical Exam Services
- DOT Physical Exams
- DOT Drug Testing
We have over 10 years experience and have been performing DOT exams for years. We promise a quick and painless visit to get you back on the road as fast as possible.
We take care of your DOT Medical Card process and get it done right the first time at Revive Medical Center!
We are a multi-discipline office where we combine natural and traditional medicine. We have a Medical Doctor on site to service all of your medical needs. Dr. Michele Sewell is double board certified in adult medicine and pediatric medicine. We have a in-home Sleep study program if it is required.
- X-ray on site
- Decompression for bulging or herniated disc
- Numbness and tingling in hands and feet
- Stem cell therapy for knee, shoulder, hip, neck and neck pain
- Platelet rich plasma
- Sleep studies
- Sleep apnea
- Weight loss where you can lose 30 pounds in 30 days
- Allergy testing
- Back braces
- Tens units
- Knee braces
- Botox for migraines
- Vitamin B-12 injections
- Joint injections
- Comprehensive blood testing
- Pain creams
- Thyroid disorders
- Male and female hormone replacement
- Male and female enhancements( low libido & stress incontinence, vitality)
- Hair loss treatments
For more information see our Revive Medical Center website.
DOT Physical Without Hassles
Questions about getting
your Medical Card
Get the GUIDEBOOK here
More Questions?Get your questions answered here
Happy With Your Experience?
We’d be grateful if you would take a few minutes and write a short review in the Comments box below.
** Please do not post questions here.
- If you have a question about DOT physicals, medical conditions, Federal or state regulations, please visit our Driver Q&A pages to get your questions answered.
- If you need to make an appointment, or have a question about our DOT services, please contact the Doctor’s Office at the phone number listed above.
- Your email address will not be published.
- We’ll approve your comment first, before it appears on this page.
(This is to save us all from zombie spammers and robots that post junk on websites.)