1. says

    If you are going to go for an interstate driving position, then go to FMCSA’s website to start the process. If you are going to be driving intra-state only, then check with your local state DLD if more information.

  2. says

    Each state is different, so check with your state DLD to make the final determination.
    Most states want at least 20/40 to drive, but that being said, if you are driving now, then it may qualify for the class B intra-state only. But check with your state to make sure.

Comments and Questions

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>