Driver Friendly DOT Physical Exams
Same day appointment usually available
Parking available for cars and small trucks.
Please call for an appointment.
Same day appointment usually available.
Appointment Hours (Central Time)
Monday through Friday
8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Second Saturday of the month
9:00 am to 1:00 pm
We do not overbook or double book our appointments and have no long waiting period.
DOT Medical Exam Services
- DOT Physical Exam
We take care of your DOT Medical Card process and get it done right the first time at Smart Choice Medical Clinic!
Other Medical Services
- Primary Care
- Weight loss management
- Diabetes management
- Chronic care management
- Hydration therapy
- STD testing and treatment
For more information visit Smart Choice Medical Clinic.
We provide excellent patient care. We genuinely care about your health and well-being. You are a valued person, not a number.
DOT Physical Without Hassles
Questions about getting
your Medical Card
Get the GUIDEBOOK here
More Questions?Get your questions answered here
Grace Period for Expiring and Expired Medical Cards during the COVID-19 National Emergency.
Check out COVID-19 Grace Period for CDL Medical Certificates to see how you may qualify.
What Drivers Are Saying
Happy With Your Experience?
We’d be grateful if you would take a few minutes and write a short review in the Comments box below.
** Please do not post questions here.
- If you have a question about DOT physicals, medical conditions, Federal or state regulations, please visit our Driver Q&A pages to get your questions answered.
- If you need to make an appointment, or have a question about our DOT services, please contact the Doctor’s Office at the phone number listed above.
- Your email address will not be published.
- We’ll approve your comment first, before it appears on this page.
(This is to save us all from zombie spammers and robots that post junk on websites.)