DOT Med Cards
No appointment needed during normal office hours.
Large trucks (semi) can park on the shoulder of the street.
No appointment needed during normal office hours for DOT Physical or Drug testing.
Office Hours (Central Time)
Monday & Wednesday
8:00am – 12:00pm
2:00pm – 6:00pm
Tuesday & Thursday
8:00am – 12:00pm
2:00pm – 5:00pm
8:00am – 12:00 noon
After hours available for drug testing.
DOT Physical Doctor
Dr. Ron Westbrook
National Registry #4170818627
DOT Medical Exam Services
- DOT Physical Exam
- DOT Drug and Alcohol Testing
- DOT Physical Exams On-Site – Call for information
The no need for an appointment for Med Cards, Drug/alcohol testing, fit tests, etc is in place as we recognize that a lot of the time you and that big rig can not set a specific time to be sitting at the clinic, variables in traffic, weather and such will sometimes result in the best-laid plans being scrapped.
We believe we are here to help not cause more stress.
We take care of your DOT Medical Card process and get it done right the first time at Health Innovations.
- Drug and Alcohol testing
- In-house, on-line, on-site training, safety courses
- Full/Half mask fit test
- Occupational Audiology in-house, on-site
- Ishihara’s color deficiency eye testing
- Jaeger eye testing
- H2S course
- 1st aid/CPR course
McDonald’s is located on south side of 287 first exist if you are traveling south on 287 at the light turn right McDonald’s will be on your right.
DOT Physical Without Hassles
Questions about getting
your Medical Card
Get the GUIDEBOOK here
More Questions?Get your questions answered here
Grace Period for Expiring and Expired Medical Cards during the COVID-19 National Emergency.
Check out COVID-19 Grace Period for CDL Medical Certificates to see how you may qualify.
What Drivers Are Saying
So many times going to do drug testing for new employment or a random I’m sitting and waiting seems I’m just a number, at this place I was in and started the paperwork right after I checked in and got done in record time, it was so much faster than what I usually experience.”
Eddie B, Texas
Happy With Your Experience?
We’d be grateful if you would take a few minutes and write a short review in the Comments box below.
** Please do not post questions here.
- If you have a question about DOT physicals, medical conditions, Federal or state regulations, please visit our Driver Q&A pages to get your questions answered.
- If you need to make an appointment, or have a question about our DOT services, please contact the Doctor’s Office at the phone number listed above.
- Your email address will not be published.
- We’ll approve your comment first, before it appears on this page.
(This is to save us all from zombie spammers and robots that post junk on websites.)