DOT / CDL Medical Certification
Parking for cars and small trucks in front of building and side of the building.
Office Hours (Central Time)
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
8:00am – 12:00pm
1:30pm – 6:00pm
8:00am – 12:00pm
By appointment only.
DOT Physical Doctor
Dr. Jason C. Longoria, D.C.
National Registry #5814971997
DOT Medical Exam Services
- DOT Physical Exams / Medical Cards
- DOT Drug and Alcohol testing
- Non-DOT Physical Exams and Drug Testing
- Sleep Apnea screening studies
- Nationwide Consortium for driver random urine drug testing
Commercial Driver Work Safe is an Occupational Medicine service company.
Dr. Jason Longoria’s experience in the trucking and oilfield industry will serve you through your DOT physical exam process.
We take care of your DOT Medical Card process and get it done right the first time at Commercial Driver Work Safe.
Dr. Longoria has been in Chiropractic practice for 6 years and is familiar with the needs of the growing trucking industry.
- Chiropractic services and X-rays on site
What Drivers Are Saying
“I use this place to get my CDL medical card. Great Staff. Highly recommended this place.”
Luis M, TX
“Estoy muy feliz con el servicio muy profesional y muy humano muy amable el Dr y su personal las dos señoritas me atendieron y me hicieron sentirme muy cómodo en mi vista y el Dr me dio mucha confianza y me sentí como en mi casa gracias por su buen servicio que dios los bendiga mucho.”
Oscar dlG, TX
Happy With Your Experience?
We’d be grateful if you would take a few minutes and write a short review in the Comments box below.
** Please do not post questions here.
- If you have a question about DOT physicals, medical conditions, Federal or state regulations, please visit our Driver Q&A pages to get your questions answered.
- If you need to make an appointment, or have a question about our DOT services, please contact the Doctor’s Office at the phone number listed above.
- Your email address will not be published.
- We’ll approve your comment first, before it appears on this page.
(This is to save us all from zombie spammers and robots that post junk on websites.)
Comments and Questions