DOT Physical Exams
San Antonio, TX
Medical Cards for Interstate & Intrastate drivers in all 50 states
We offer easy access on and off Interstate 10 W
Large parking lot.
Plenty of room for large commercial vehicles.
DOT Physical Doctors
James E. Bonson, Jr., PA-C
National Registry #3531062696
Dr. Tae K. Kim
National Registry #8175680015
Dr. Jordan White, DC
National Registry #3393280124
DOT Medical Exam Services
- DOT physical exam – $90.00
We do everything possible to get you certified and get your health card in a timely manner. Medical card will be issued at the time of your exam.
- DOT compliant drug screen – $89.00
- Non-DOT compliant drug screen – $89.00
- DOT compliant breath alcohol test – $59.00
Meet our friendly staff – Jessica, Haemi, and Erika! Let our staff welcome you with their warm smiles and walk you through our intake process. We strive for excellence and efficiency, so stop by today!
We take care of your DOT Medical Card process and get it done right the first time.
Besides providing DOT physical exams, Dr. Jordan White has over 30 years of experience treating a wide range of back and neck problems. He is skilled at determining the nature and extent of your problem including routine back pain, neck pain and headaches.
For more information see Dr. Jordan White website.
DOT Physical Without Hassles
Questions about getting
your Medical Card
Get the GUIDEBOOK here
More Questions?Get your questions answered here
Grace Period for Expiring and Expired Medical Cards during the COVID-19 National Emergency.
Check out COVID-19 Grace Period for CDL Medical Certificates to see how you may qualify.
What Drivers Are Saying
Happy With Your Experience?
We’d be grateful if you would take a few minutes and write a short review in the Comments box below.
** Please do not post questions here.
- If you have a question about DOT physicals, medical conditions, Federal or state regulations, please visit our Driver Q&A pages to get your questions answered.
- If you need to make an appointment, or have a question about our DOT services, please contact the Doctor’s Office at the phone number listed above.
- Your email address will not be published.
- We’ll approve your comment first, before it appears on this page.
(This is to save us all from zombie spammers and robots that post junk on websites.)