DOT Physical Exams
Garland, North Dallas TX
DOT Drug Testing Available
One is able to pull a tractor-trailer next to the clinic.
Office Hours (Central Time)
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
9:00am – 5:00pm
9:00am – 12:00pm
DOT Physical Doctor
Dr. Dan Munier D.C.
National Registry #6228971944
DOT Medical Exam Services
DOT Related Services
- DOT physical exams ~ $65.00
- DOT and non DOT drug testing
- Breath alcohol testing
We take care of your DOT Medical Card process and get it right first time at Garland Physical!
- Occupational Medicine
- Personal Injury
For more information see www.GarlandPMC.com
DOT Physical Without Hassles
Questions about getting
your Medical Card
Get the GUIDEBOOK here
More Questions?Get your questions answered here
Grace Period for Expiring and Expired Medical Cards during the COVID-19 National Emergency.
Check out COVID-19 Grace Period for CDL Medical Certificates to see how you may qualify.
What Drivers Are Saying
Happy With Your Experience?
We’d be grateful if you would take a few minutes and write a short review in the Comments box below.
** Please do not post questions here.
- If you have a question about DOT physicals, medical conditions, Federal or state regulations, please visit our Driver Q&A pages to get your questions answered.
- If you need to make an appointment, or have a question about our DOT services, please contact the Doctor’s Office at the phone number listed above.
- Your email address will not be published.
- We’ll approve your comment first, before it appears on this page.
(This is to save us all from zombie spammers and robots that post junk on websites.)