Each DOT Physical Doctor has a helpful webpage so you can check everything you need to make the right choice
• location • where to park that rig • same day appointment • appointment times or walk-in welcome • photos of office, doctor and staff
• dot medical card services • other medical services • contact information • confirmed FMCSA National Registry number
Don’t you just hate it when you hear about a driver that got ripped off on the cost of a DOT physical exam…
then found out that the new medical card was invalid… and the whole caboodle just invalidated his CDL?
You don’t want that to be your story…
5 Ways Drivers Get Hurt… By
Not Knowing The Pitfalls
- Medical card invalid – Doctor not on the National Registry of Medical Examiners.
- Medical card invalid – The examiner uses wrong forms or makes mistakes on the medical card.
- Disqualified or short-term conditional medical card – The examiner applies regulations and guidelines inappropriately.
- $ Costs mount up – High exam fee, hidden fees, add-on tests.
- Waste your time – Not able to make an appointment. Keeps you waiting in line.
- All our doctors are DOT Certified and validated on FMCSA National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners.
- The examiner makes sure your documentation is correct and that you have a valid medical card.
- The examiner will guide you reasonably and fairly through all the requirements to qualify you for a DOT medical card.
- The dot physical cost is all inclusive and fair.
- Appointments are made for the driver’s convenience – We see you on time, and save you time.
Get In & Out ON TIME! Get Your Medical Card DONE RIGHT THE FIRST TIME!