DOT Physical Exams
Office, Company On-Site, and Emergency appointment times available.
Flexible scheduling available 7 days a week.
Weekends large school parking lot available, directly across the street. Otherwise, on street parking for cars, small trucks.
Please Call to Schedule.
Office Hours (Eastern Time)
Monday through Friday
8:00am to 10pm
Saturday & Sunday
9:00am to 1:00pm
DOT Physical Doctor
Dr. Dean K. Ziegler
National Registry #4868133319
DOT Medical Exam Services
- DOT Physical Exam
- Drug Testing and Alcohol Testing; CDL Compliant
- Drager Printable Alcohol Tests, the gold standard of alcohol testing
Dr. Ziegler will help to make your DOT examination as hassle free as possible.
“Septa Bus Drivers Welcome!”
See a virtual tour of the Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) medical examination on You Tube.
Dr Ziegler has written a book to help drivers start and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Trucker’s Guide to Passing the CDL Exam; Maintaining Health & Losing Weight
There are more strict regulations coming!
If you are overweight, have a snoring problem, smoke, or drink alcohol, you need to read my book as soon as possible!
For more information visit this link at Amazon about Dr. Ziegler’s biography.
- Chiropractic care and services available
Local Business Information
S.A.S.S.I. is available nearby, a full service drug testing facility.
DOT Physical Without Hassles
Questions about getting
your Medical Card
Get the GUIDEBOOK here
More Questions?Get your questions answered here
Grace Period for Expiring and Expired Medical Cards during the COVID-19 National Emergency.
Check out COVID-19 Grace Period for CDL Medical Certificates to see how you may qualify.
What Drivers Are Saying
Passed my DOT exam. Helped Dr. Ziegler with his book while he was writing it. Highly recommended!”
Kendall, Stroudsburg, PA
Happy With Your Experience?
We’d be grateful if you would take a few minutes and write a short review in the Comments box below.
** Please do not post questions here.
- If you have a question about DOT physicals, medical conditions, Federal or state regulations, please visit our Driver Q&A pages to get your questions answered.
- If you need to make an appointment, or have a question about our DOT services, please contact the Doctor’s Office at the phone number listed above.
- Your email address will not be published.
- We’ll approve your comment first, before it appears on this page.
(This is to save us all from zombie spammers and robots that post junk on websites.)