DOT CDL Physical Exam
Las Vegas, NV
Low wait time. Call or text now for an appointment (702) 595-8835.
Office near the Palace Station Casino off I-15 and Sahara.
Room nearby for larger trucks. A bus could fit in parking lot here.
Please call or text for appointment.
Same day available.
Office Hours (Pacific Time)
Monday – Friday
DOT Physical Doctor
Dr. Joseph Bananto, DC
National Registry #9558605666
DOT Medical Exam Services
- DOT / CDL Physical exam — $100
We take care of your DOT Medical Card process and get it done right the first time at Central Las Vegas Spine & Injury Center.
- Independent Medical Exams
- PPD Permanent Partial Disability Exams
Local Business Information
DOT Physical Without Hassles
Questions about getting
your Medical Card
Get the GUIDEBOOK here
More Questions?Get your questions answered here
Grace Period for Expiring and Expired Medical Cards during the COVID-19 National Emergency.
Check out COVID-19 Grace Period for CDL Medical Certificates to see how you may qualify.
Happy With Your Experience?
We’d be grateful if you would take a few minutes and write a short review in the Comments box below.
** Please do not post questions here.
- If you have a question about DOT physicals, medical conditions, Federal or state regulations, please visit our Driver Q&A pages to get your questions answered.
- If you need to make an appointment, or have a question about our DOT services, please contact the Doctor’s Office at the phone number listed above.
- Your email address will not be published.
- We’ll approve your comment first, before it appears on this page.
(This is to save us all from zombie spammers and robots that post junk on websites.)