DOT Physical Exams
Parking is available at our office for cars and small trucks.
Parking is available at the TA Truckstop just around the corner for large CMVs.
Office is within walking distance.
Daily appointments are available.
Walk ins accepted.
Appointments are encouraged.
Office Hours (Eastern Time)
Monday through Thursday
12:30pm – 2:00pm
4:30pm – 7:00pm
By appointment only
DOT Physical Doctor
Mark P Pandolfo, DC
National Registry #5225517831
No long waits in our office.
Dr Pandolfo has been doing DOT Physicals for more than 18 years and knows how important it is to keep you on the road.
DOT Medical Exam Services
- Certified DOT Physicals
- DOT Drug and Alcohol Testing
We take care of your DOT Medical Card process and get it done right the first time!
- Paternity Testing
Walking distance to the TA truckstop, and the Post Office.
DOT Physical Without Hassles
Questions about getting
your Medical Card
Get the GUIDEBOOK here
More Questions?Get your questions answered here
Grace Period for Expiring and Expired Medical Cards during the COVID-19 National Emergency.
Check out COVID-19 Grace Period for CDL Medical Certificates to see how you may qualify.
What Drivers Are Saying
Easy in and out service. ”
Bob S. ~ Paulsboro, NJ)
“No long waiting “
Pat C. ~ Westville, NJ
Happy With Your Experience?
We’d be grateful if you would take a few minutes and write a short review in the Comments box below.
** Please do not post questions here.
- If you have a question about DOT physicals, medical conditions, Federal or state regulations, please visit our Driver Q&A pages to get your questions answered.
- If you need to make an appointment, or have a question about our DOT services, please contact the Doctor’s Office at the phone number listed above.
- Your email address will not be published.
- We’ll approve your comment first, before it appears on this page.
(This is to save us all from zombie spammers and robots that post junk on websites.)