D.O.T. Physical Exams
3322 Route 22 West,
Branchburg, NJ 08876
3 miles from Route 78. Near Route 287.
Ample parking for autos and small to mid-sized trucks.
Please Call for appointments
Office Hours (Eastern Time)
Monday through Thursday
9:00am – 7:00pm
9:00am – 5:00pm
8:30am – 1:00pm
DOT Physical Doctor
Dr. Mark D. Nierenberg, DC
National Registry #9804851290
DOT Medical Exam Services
- D.O.T. Physical Exams only (no Drug testing)
We take care of your DOT Medical Card process and get it done right first time at Branchburg Chiropractic!
- Chiropractic care, with doctor specializing in sports injuries and orthopedic conditions.
Dr. Nierenberg has 28 years experience, emphasizing musculosketal diagnostics and treatment.
Previous career history in Transportation Engineering/Design and Construction Surveying.
Dr. Nierenberg has always emphasized health and safety in the workplace. He has a wealth of knowledge in injury prevention, ergonomics, and simple practical ways to live a healthier lifestyle.
For more information visit Branchburg Chiropractic website.
Local Business Information: Nearby Post Office, ShopRite, QuickChek, and restaurants on Route 22.
DOT Physical Without Hassles
Questions about getting
your Medical Card
Get the GUIDEBOOK here
More Questions?Get your questions answered here
What Drivers Are Saying
Happy With Your Experience?
We’d be grateful if you would take a few minutes and write a short review in the Comments box below.
** Please do not post questions here.
- If you have a question about DOT physicals, medical conditions, Federal or state regulations, please visit our Driver Q&A pages to get your questions answered.
- If you need to make an appointment, or have a question about our DOT services, please contact the Doctor’s Office at the phone number listed above.
- Your email address will not be published.
- We’ll approve your comment first, before it appears on this page.
(This is to save us all from zombie spammers and robots that post junk on websites.)