Driver Friendly DOT Physical Exam
Somerville, Boston, MA
Parking for all vehicles, including large CMVs, in large parking lot.
Appointments may be made in advance.
Walk-ins are always welcome.
Office Hours (Eastern Time)
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
7:30am – 6:00pm
8:00am – 11:00am
We’re inside the Gold’s Gym, Twin City Plaza.
DOT Physical Doctor
Candace Maddalo, D.C.
National Registry #5846934444
Monitored 7 days a week
DOT Medical Exam Services
- DOT Certified Medical Exam
- DOT and non-DOT Drug Urine Testing
- DOT and non-DOT Alcohol Testing
- DOT and non-DOT Drug Hair Testing
24/7 Emergency Service Line for drug/alcohol testing (Post Accidents only) Please call 781-697-7397
Knowing that drivers time is very valuable, we will make every effort to see you the same day or make special arrangements to help fit your schedule. Appointments can be made during office hours as well as off hours and weekends.
If desired, and location is suitable for services, arrangements may be made to come to your business, providing there are 3 or more persons needing DOT services.
Other Medical Services
- Anonymous Instant Drug Testing
- Drug Urine Collection Site
- Chiropractic Care
Our office staff Roxanne, Justin, Salvatore, Georgia and Rebecca are happy to assist you.
DOT Physical Without Hassles
Questions about getting
your Medical Card
Get the GUIDEBOOK here
More Questions?Get your questions answered here
What Drivers Are Saying
Happy With Your Experience?
We’d be grateful if you would take a few minutes and write a short review in the Comments box below.
** Please do not post questions here.
- If you have a question about DOT physicals, medical conditions, Federal or state regulations, please visit our Driver Q&A pages to get your questions answered.
- If you need to make an appointment, or have a question about our DOT services, please contact the Doctor’s Office at the phone number listed above.
- Your email address will not be published.
- We’ll approve your comment first, before it appears on this page.
(This is to save us all from zombie spammers and robots that post junk on websites.)