DOT Medical Card
New or Re-Certification Immediately
777 East 25 Street,
Easy and Convenient Access
Only minutes away from the Miami Airport.
Complementary parking. Ask us to ensure that parking is the building is complimentary for you.
Walk-ins are welcome
You may call to schedule an appointment.
Office Hours (Eastern Time)
Monday through Friday
8:30 am – 5:00 pm
9:00am – 1:00pm
We speak English,
DOT Physical Doctors
Dr. Monica Grinberg, MD
National Registry #1806037716
Dr. Israel Grinberg, MD
National Registry #3573426492
Dr. Pedro A Rodriguez, NP
National Registry #7320696874
DOT Medical Exam Services
We accept cash, credit card or preauthorized company referral.
Physical Examination and Drug Testing
- DOT physical – new or re-certify your medical card ~ $69.99
- Pre-employment physicals
- School bus drivers physicals
- Fit for duty physical
- Return to work physical
- DOT drug and alcohol testing. Random testing.
- F.U. drug testing
- Court ordered drug testing
We take care of your DOT Medical Card process and get it done right first time at Miami Hialeah Medical Group!
Other Services include Urgent Care Walk-in Clinic and Workers Compensation Related Injuries.
Miami Hialeah Medical Group is very successful at rehabilitating injured patients.
Our patients are seen within minutes. An injury treated promptly saves you unnecessary suffering and prevents additional development of chronic pain symptoms. We tailor our services to each patient’s needs by accurately diagnosing the condition and providing quality treatment that will lead to the fastest recovery.
- We also perform pulmonary functional testing. Audiometric testing. Vision testing.
- Worker compensation injuries. X-ray and Laboratory on site.
- Physical Therapy.
- Corporate Wellness program etc.
For more information see Miami Hialeah Medical Group website.
We are part of the community for more than 50 years in the same location. We are proud providers to several nationwide trucking companies. We understand their needs and the commercial driver needs.
DOT Physical Without Hassles
Questions about getting
your Medical Card
Get the GUIDEBOOK here
More Questions?Get your questions answered here
Grace Period for Expiring and Expired Medical Cards during the COVID-19 National Emergency.
Check out COVID-19 Grace Period for CDL Medical Certificates to see how you may qualify.
What Drivers Are Saying
Happy With Your Experience?
We’d be grateful if you would take a few minutes and write a short review in the Comments box below.
** Please do not post questions here.
- If you have a question about DOT physicals, medical conditions, Federal or state regulations, please visit our Driver Q&A pages to get your questions answered.
- If you need to make an appointment, or have a question about our DOT services, please contact the Doctor’s Office at the phone number listed above.
- Your email address will not be published.
- We’ll approve your comment first, before it appears on this page.
(This is to save us all from zombie spammers and robots that post junk on websites.)