DOT PHYSICALS NO APPOINTMENT NECESSARY
Free parking for cars and trucks, as well as 18-wheelers.
No Appointment Necessary, Walk In
Open 7 Days a week
Office Hours (Eastern Time)
Monday – Friday
9:00am – 7:00pm
Saturday & Sunday
11:00am – 3:00pm
DOT Physical Doctor
Dr. M.H. Bawany
National Registry #8134257731
Dr. German Calero
National Registry #2218829017
DOT Medical Exam Services
- DOT Physicals
- Drug Screens
- Immigration Physicals
Very well trained staff and Board-certified Doctors.
No appointment necessary.
We carry all required forms and cards.
We take care of your DOT Medical Card process and get it done right the first time at UrgentMed Walk in Clinic!
- Walk in Clinic
- Auto Accidents treatment
- Urgent Care
- Primary Care
- Family Medicine
- PFT Pulmonary Functions Tests
- Diabetics and Cholestrol Screening
- Complete Medical Care. We accept all medical and PIP insurance, Workers Comp insurance accepted.
For more information see our UrgentMed Walk in Clinic website.
DOT Physical Without Hassles
Questions about getting
your Medical Card
Get the GUIDEBOOK here
More Questions?Get your questions answered here
What Drivers Are Saying
“Very happy my card got renewed no waiting at all on Saturday”
Happy With Your Experience?
We’d be grateful if you would take a few minutes and write a short review in the Comments box below.
** Please do not post questions here.
- If you have a question about DOT physicals, medical conditions, Federal or state regulations, please visit our Driver Q&A pages to get your questions answered.
- If you need to make an appointment, or have a question about our DOT services, please contact the Doctor’s Office at the phone number listed above.
- Your email address will not be published.
- We’ll approve your comment first, before it appears on this page.
(This is to save us all from zombie spammers and robots that post junk on websites.)