DOT Physical Exams
Our parking lot will accommodate cars and small trucks. Parking for larger vehicles is available near by.
Please call for an appointment.
Same day appointments usually available.
Office Hours (Pacific Time)
Monday – Thursday
7:45am – 6:00pm
By appointment only
DOT Physical Doctor
Ron Cottrell, DC
National Registry #1881233068
DOT Medical Exam Services
- DOT Physical Exam
- Drug Testing
Dr. Cottrell has been serving the Vista, Oceanside, Carlsbad, San Marcos communities for the past 20 years.
Our convenient location, friendly knowledgeable staff, and years of experience in the field, make this an ideal place to get your DOT medical exam done quickly and correctly! Call today for a same day appointment!
We take care of your DOT Medical Card process and get it done right the first time at Active Mobility Chiropractic!
- Chiropractic Care
- Exercise Rehabilitation
- Massage Therapy
- CPR and First Aid Training
We look forward to serving you!
For more information see our Active Mobility Chiropractic website.
Local Business Information
Albertson’s Super Market, CVS Pharmacy, Rancho Buena Vista High School, Melrose Veterinary Clinic.
DOT Physical Without Hassles
Questions about getting
your Medical Card
Get the GUIDEBOOK here
More Questions?Get your questions answered here
Grace Period for Expiring and Expired Medical Cards during the COVID-19 National Emergency.
Check out COVID-19 Grace Period for CDL Medical Certificates to see how you may qualify.
What Drivers Are Saying
Happy With Your Experience?
We’d be grateful if you would take a few minutes and write a short review in the Comments box below.
** Please do not post questions here.
- If you have a question about DOT physicals, medical conditions, Federal or state regulations, please visit our Driver Q&A pages to get your questions answered.
- If you need to make an appointment, or have a question about our DOT services, please contact the Doctor’s Office at the phone number listed above.
- Your email address will not be published.
- We’ll approve your comment first, before it appears on this page.
(This is to save us all from zombie spammers and robots that post junk on websites.)