DOT-CDL-DMV Physicals ~ $75
Lancaster, West Hills, CA
DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing Available
$75 DOT-DMV-CDL Physical
No appointment necessary.
Same-day appointments available.
Office Hours (Pacific Time)
Monday – Friday
8:00am – 7:00pm
8:00am – 5:00pm
By appointment only
We are always willing to accommodate you, before or after hours, on weekends, or during holidays.
Please call our office manager Gigi 661-942-9100 for an appointment time that is outside of our daily business hours.
Located just off 14 Hwy in Lancaster CA
Ample parking available for CMVs on Avenue L-12 adjacent to our office bldg.
$75 DOT-DMV-CDL Physical
Hours: By Appointment Only Please
Parking available in parking lot and on Roscoe Blvd
DOT Physical Doctor
Dr. Shihab S. Haddad, D.C.
National Registry #8268067849
No Waiting Policy
LOWEST PRICES GUARANTEED
Se Habla Espanol
DOT Medical Exam Services
- DOT Services
- DOT-CDL-DMV Physical Exams
- Class A, B, C Physicals
- School Bus & City Bus Physicals
- Ambulance Driver Physicals
- Fire And Police Department Physicals
- FedEx / UPS Physicals
- City/state/government Employee Physicals
- DMV Medical Evaluation Form Physicals
- Pre-participation Sports Physicals
- IHSS Physicals
- School Physicals
- DOT Certified Drug & Alcohol Testing
- Truck Driving School DOT-CDL-DMV Physicals
- Pre-Employment Physicals
- On-site/Mobile DOT Physical Service for Companies
Call to arrange on-site/mobile services for a set of five or more DOT Physical Exams.
DOT Drug Alcohol Testing for your drivers.
Call in advance 661-942-9100
Fax authorization to 661-942-9191
Pre-authorized accounts simplify the process for your company and drivers.
Call or fax our office to set up an account for your company.
Other Services (Lancaster office only)
- Chiropractic, Massage, Physical Therapy, Acupuncture, Exercise Rehab Gym, Nutrition/Weight Loss, Day Spa
- We Specialize in Auto/Truck/Bus/CMV Accidents, Personal Injuries & Workers Comp.
- We accept most insurances – PPO, HMO, Medicare, Medi-Cal
Your experience at Haddad Chiropractic is important to us.
We appreciate the fact that you dedicate yourself everyday to what can be sometimes thankless work, battling the elements & obstacles to deliver things we all depend on.
We truly believe truck drivers are the unsung HEROES of the U.S. economy. The work ethic and pride of these men and women can’t be matched. There is no other group of workers that better demonstrate the essence of our country than professional truck drivers.
WE SALUTE YOU TRUCKERS OF AMERICA!
DOT Physical Without Hassles
Questions about getting
your Medical Card
Get the GUIDEBOOK here
More Questions?Get your questions answered here
What Drivers Are Saying
Happy With Your Experience?
We’d be grateful if you would take a few minutes and write a short review in the Comments box below.
** Please do not post questions here.
- If you have a question about DOT physicals, medical conditions, Federal or state regulations, please visit our Driver Q&A pages to get your questions answered.
- If you need to make an appointment, or have a question about our DOT services, please contact the Doctor’s Office at the phone number listed above.
- Your email address will not be published.
- We’ll approve your comment first, before it appears on this page.
(This is to save us all from zombie spammers and robots that post junk on websites.)
Julie R says
Hi my name is Julie. I need to get a drivers medical exam ASAP. If you could call me or email me so that I can make an appointment I would
appreciate it. I would like one at your Lancaster location. I live in Tehachapi so I don’t want to drive all the way there to do a walk in and take the chance
on not being able to be seen lol.. Thank you so much.
(Contact info removed by Admin, for privacy purposes)
Hello. I have been trying to call for a couple days to schedule a CDL exam but no one ever answers. Please call me at your earliest convenience.
Chris n says
Thanks Gigi for reaching out to me and getting me setup with an appointment. I appreciate all the help getting my CDL medical exam completed.
Hello are you still doing dot physical? I’ve called all locations with no answer. Can someone please call me back at 8184148359. Thanks in advance
Shihab Haddad says
Hi there, yes we are still open! Our phone lines were momentarily down when you called, but quickly remedied. Staff from our office had tried reaching out to you soon after you called but you have no voicemail set up. We also emailed you but no response yet. Hope to talk to you soon and be able to assist you. Respectfully, Dr Haddad.
David I says
I just renewed my DOT medical card at the Lancaster CA office today. They are professional, clean, quick, & caring. I had a 2pm appt. I was in & out in less than an hour. I recommend them highly! Thank you Haddad Chiropractic!! Happy New Year!