Welcome to DOT Physical DOCTORS!
The place to find resources for all things DOT Physical related…
Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, or Smartphone
To Find A DOT Doctor aka Certified Medical Examiner
- Start at the Nationwide Map for all 50 states
- Then click on a state to get to a specific State Map
Drivers, please be patient as we grow this information resource for you. More and more doctors are coming on board as you read this. In the meantime, there are many free resources available on this website to help you take the stress out of getting your DOT medical card.
- State Maps
- You may also get to a State Map via the state links in the footer of every page
- Each state map has a set of Markers to find a CME
- The markers are color-coded so you can easily identify the CME locations that offer accessibility and parking for a tractor-trailer
- Click on a marker to see the CME Location
- Click on the CME Business Name to go to the web page for that DOT Doctor
- Driver Friendly DOT Physical Locations
- Each DOT Doctor page is set up with all the information you need:
- Location and driving directions
- Parking information
- Office hours and appointment information
- Telephone number – you can even touch dial from your smartphone
- Business name, Doctor name, DOT National Registry #
- Photos – nice to see who’ll be there to help you!
- List of services
- Links to DOT Physical information
- Driver reviews
“Know Before You Go” – Find Information About The DOT Physical
- Complimentary Guidebook – What you must know before you get to your DOT physical appointment
- Frequently Asked Questions – Categorized so you can quickly find an answer to your question
- Ask – Can’t find an answer to your question? Ask Trucker Docs™ in our Questions and Comments box in the relevant FAQ category, and we’ll answer your question as soon as possible
Sitemap – Find Your Way Around Quickly
Use our Sitemap to discover all the free resources on this website.
We’re happy that you’ve found DOTPhysicalDOCTORS.
Now make sure that commercial drivers can find you!
- If you’re a DOT doctor…
- You are certified on the National Registry…
- You provide a “driver friendly™” environment…
Then here’s where you can get more information about becoming a Premier Member of DOTPhysicalDOCTORS.
Get your business page set up now! Drivers are looking for you.