- Registration is by invitation only. Our service is a “Marketing-With-You” service. Membership is available to private practice physicians and small physician networks.
- You may register here to become a member of our premier network of CMEs.
- All CMEs offering services on DOTPhysicalDOCTORS must have an FMCSA National Registry Number.
- You will be taken through a secure online checkout process to register and set up for monthly subscription payments.
Our checkout system is safe and secure, and you may use MasterCard, Visa, American Express, or Discover to pay for your subscription.
- Any discounts or promotions offered, will be given at checkout.
- Once your payment is complete, you will be taken to an online form to submit all your office information.
You will also receive an email confirmation with a link to the online form.
- We’ll contact you as soon as we have you set up.
We’ll work with you to get your Office Page and Listing just right.
We care about your success, and we support you by email and phone.
- Stay in touch with us and we’ll help you get the most out of marketing your business, both online and offline.
You may list as many CMEs as are working in your office.
One Premier Membership with DOTPhysicalDOCTORS represents one Office / Location.
Contact us about multiple locations.
Each situation has different needs. We’ll tailor a solution for you.
Subscription is charged on a recurring 30-day basis.
The subscription price will remain the same for the lifetime of your subscription.
There is no contract. You may cancel your subscription at any time by contacting us by email or phone.
We do not pro-rate membership subscriptions, so no credit or refund is due on cancellation.
No area exclusivity. Our exclusivity is driver friendly™ services.
We see no value for drivers in locking out a worthy CME service because another CME has already signed up in an area.
Based on more than 10 years experience in this arena, we know that business grows through exceptional service.
Professional drivers do network. And word of mouth is powerful – both the positive and the negative.
No favored listing, for the same reasons as no area exclusivity.
A favored listing usually means more money in the pocket of the listing service.
It does not favor an authentic service to the drivers.
Listing: As far as a listing service – we’re very similar to other listing services.
Drivers look for CMEs on a map, and narrow down to a specific area.
CMEs in that area are indicated with a map pin, and CME office information is listed in a pop-up box.
The difference is our listing information also links to a Custom Office Page.
Custom Office Page: The biggest advantage you have on DOTPhysicalDOCTORS is your Custom Office Page.
Having your own webpage is what gives you the edge in local search.
More than 80% of people contact businesses they find in local searches.
Driver searching the internet can find your Office Page directly, as if it were your own website.
This is your direct advantage over all the other CMEs who are competing on a map.
Our service is like you having your own website, only we take care of all the marketing and technical issues for you.
Visitors/Customers: DOTPhysicalDOCTORS website “speaks” to commercial drivers and people in the motor carrier industry.
We market to your potential customers. Our website visitors are your potential customers.
Thousands of people from the motor carrier industry visit DOTPhysicalDOCTORS every day to get their questions answered.
And that means more qualified customers looking for DOT physical locations in your local area.
Other listing services market to potential customers for their listing service – mainly other CMEs – your competition.
Marketing Service: We are a “marketing-with-you” service NOT a “throw-money-at-advertising” service. Big difference. Big results!
To understand how to approach the DOT physical market, and to understand the value and power of co-operative marketing with the Premier Network of DOT Physical DOCTORS, please visit our CME Marketing page.
Contact our customer support team and we’ll work with you to implement your changes.
We care about you. To contact us:
- Login to our Members Area and use our tech support form for your request, or
- Email us a detailed message.
For any contact please expect a response within 2 business days of our receipt of your request.
We’ll get back with you as soon as possible, and it may be as soon as within the hour.