DOT Medical Exams in Verona, Madison WI
Veteran Owned. Comfortable examination environment.
Parking availability in the front my office is large enough to park a dump truck.
Bus drivers and tractor-trailer sized vehicles have parked up the road from my office, which is about 75 yards away.
Appointments are preferred.
Same day appointments are usually available during normal business hours.
Office Hours (Central Time)
Monday and Wednesday
10:00 am – 6:00 pm
8:00 am – 4:00 pm
8:00 am – 6:00 pm
DOT Medical Exam Services
- Wisconsin Intrastate DOT Physical Exams
- Federal Interstate DOT Physical Exams
Our clinic offers a comfortable examination environment with minimal wait times.
Dr. Schreiner places an emphasis on your visit being a personalized one and makes sure all your questions are answered.
Following your examination, our clinic will upload your certificate and information to both the National and Wisconsin registries. We also provide drivers with a laminated wallet sized certificate. Long forms are also available upon request.
- Chiropractic Manipulative Therapy
- X-Ray on site
Schreiner Family Chiropractic is proud to be a Veteran Owned Business.
Dr. Josh Schreiner is a Wisconsin native who grew up in Sauk Prairie, WI.
He served as an aircraft mechanic in the United States Air Force and worked for Canadian Pacific Railway before opening Schreiner Family Chiropractic in 2017.
For more information visit Schreiner Family Chiropractic website.
Local Business Information
Kwik Trip. Costco. Festival Foods. Blain’s Farm and Fleet. All stores located within 1.5 miles.
DOT Physical Without Hassles
Questions about getting
your Medical Card
Get the GUIDEBOOK here
More Questions?Get your questions answered here
What Drivers Are Saying
“Went to Dr. Joshua Schreiner for DOT physical, awesome job!”
Dan G. Mineral Point, WI
Happy With Your Experience?
We’d be grateful if you would take a few minutes and write a short review in the Comments box below.
** Please do not post questions here.
- If you have a question about DOT physicals, medical conditions, Federal or state regulations, please visit our Driver Q&A pages to get your questions answered.
- If you need to make an appointment, or have a question about our DOT services, please contact the Doctor’s Office at the phone number listed above.
- Your email address will not be published.
- We’ll approve your comment first, before it appears on this page.
(This is to save us all from zombie spammers and robots that post junk on websites.)
Comments and Questions