An Opportunity For You To Change Your Life… While You Do Life-Changing Work
Dear GSD Virtual Assistant,
DOTPhysicalDOCTORS is looking for someone special who is the ideal match to assist Susan Seals, our Chief Inspiration Officer.
You will follow in the footsteps of Susan and advance our customers to the next levels of business growth.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn the many secrets of successful online businesses and to grow personally while you earn income.
If you like to work independently, are self-motivated and dependable, you take pride in your work and you (GSD) get stuff done, then you’re well on your way to being a good fit…
As a valued member of our virtual team:
- You’ll be responsible for owning and coordinating projects. (see a list of projects you may be entrusted)
- You’ll work online using Email, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, WordPress, Wishlist Member, Autoresponders, Shopping Carts, Basecamp.
- You’ll guide our customers through a step-by-step marketing implementation, to grow their businesses.
- Communication with our customers is 96% email. Phone communication is needed on rare occasions.
- Communication with our team is via Email, Skype, and Basecamp.
You’ll have the opportunity to join our team if:
- You are a quick learner and have the confidence to move forward with good judgement.
- You are comfortable with technology and learn applications easily.
- You are professional and caring in your communications. Your talents enable you to write in ‘our voice’.
- You pay excellent attention to detail and consistently manage follow-up.
- You take responsibility for outcomes. “No surprises” is key to our collaborative efforts.
- You live and work in the United States or Canada.
- You have your own computer, phone, basic software, and reliable high-speed internet.
- You are in a position to work as a part-time contractor.
It would be a bonus if you have skills in any of these areas:
- Basic accounting
This opportunity is not for you if:
- You want a 9-to-5 job with benefits. This is a part-time contractor position to start.
- You have no idea how to collaborate with a virtual team.
- You have personal drama.
This is an opportunity for you to do life-changing work.
One of the keys to success in business and in life is to ensure that every contact with a customer or team member leaves him/her in a better place – feeling appreciated, inspired, and ready to move forward. At the end of the day you too should feel appreciated, inspired, and ready to move forward.
The Lives of our Customers
Visit our website to understand our customers: Doctors who are building their private practices by making a positive difference in the lives of professional truck drivers whose health and livelihoods are at stake.
This is an opportunity to gain the experience to one day start your own business, or perhaps become a full-time member of our team. It’s your life, your path, your choice! We will support you in whatever direction makes you shine.
We are a heart-centered entrepreneurial business with steady growth.
You will have the opportunity to wear multiple hats, and work with, and learn from “A” players.
Bonuses: (invaluable to your personal growth, and free access to $thousands in learning materials)
- Once a month you will have the opportunity of a private, 1-hour virtual coaching session with Susan. This will be your opportunity to ask any questions you want, and to learn how to build your own successful business. (Conditionally that you have provided 40 hours GSD work during that month).
- You will also have access to various online learning programs for your personal business growth experience, in your personal time.
This is an independent contractor position (we will not withhold taxes). We offer competitive compensation, starting at $16.00 per hour. You will work virtually, flexible time, based on project needs. We will start at around 10 hours a week, with one or two projects, and move forward from there. The growth potential for you is almost unlimited.
If this sounds like an ideal match please email your application with “VA: Ideal Match In [Your City, State]” in the subject line.
- Why you’re the right person for our team, and why we’re a great fit for you.
- A short list of values that are important to you, and a list of words that friends and family would use to describe you.
- The minimum and maximum number of hours a week you would like to work.
We look forward to getting to know you.
Susan Seals & the DOTPhysicalDOCTORS Team