Driver Friendly DOT Physical Exams
Parking available for cars, small trucks, and commercial vehicles.
DOT Physical Doctor
Quincy Lucas, M.D.
National Registry #1922828106
DOT Medical Exam Services
- DOT Physical Exam
If drivers don’t have a doctor and need to see a doctor to address medical issues that might interfere with them passing their physical, we can help.
See QLMD Direct Primary Care website for more information about preparing before your DOT physical.
Before your appointment, to save you time, please download and fill out this form (link on this page), then bring it with you to your appointment.
We take care of your DOT Medical Card process and get it done right the first time.
- Adult Primary Care (no insurance needed)
See our list of services.
We provide affordable cash-based medical care for adults. We provide flexible access to healthcare via in office visits, virtual telemedicine consults, calls, and texts.
Local Business Information
We are located in the Londonberry shopping center adjacent to Pizza Hut, Fang’s Chinese Restaurant, and El Chaparro Mexican Restaurant.
DOT Physical Without Hassles
Questions about getting
your Medical Card
Get the GUIDEBOOK here
More Questions?Get your questions answered here
What Drivers Are Saying
Happy With Your Experience?
We’d be grateful if you would take a few minutes and write a short review in the Comments box below.
** Please do not post questions here.
- If you have a question about DOT physicals, medical conditions, Federal or state regulations, please visit our Driver Q&A pages to get your questions answered.
- If you need to make an appointment, or have a question about our DOT services, please contact the Doctor’s Office at the phone number listed above.
- Your email address will not be published.
- We’ll approve your comment first, before it appears on this page.
(This is to save us all from zombie spammers and robots that post junk on websites.)