FMCSA / DOT Physical Exams
Drug and Alcohol Testing also available.
2420 E Griffin Parkway
Mission, TX 78572
Our office is easy to find and is located on a major street, easily accessed from the US 83 Hwy/ freeway.
Parking is available for cars and small trucks in front and side of building. Parking for one 18-wheeler along side of building.
Same day appointment available and walk-ins welcome.
Office Hours (Central Time)
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday
8:00am – 12:00pm
1:30pm – 6:00pm
8:00am – 12:00pm
By appointment only
DOT Physical Doctor
Dr. Gary W. Whitaker, DC
National Registry #4244880521
DOT Medical Exam Services
- DOT Physical exams
- Urine Drug testing
- Alcohol testing
- Consortium enrollment for alcohol, random urine drug testing and sleep apnea screenings
We take care of your DOT Medical Card process and get it right first time at Commercial Driver Work Safe!
- Chiropractic Health Care
- Physical Therapy/ Rehab
- In-office X-ray
Local Business Information: Several restaurants – Mexican, Chinese, Specialty Hamburgers, Barbeque and Bakery – in the immediate area – within one block. Also Barbershop/Hairstylists, Cell phone service, Compass Bank and Stripes convenience store – within one block.
DOT Physical Without Hassles
Questions about getting
your Medical Card
Get the GUIDEBOOK here
More Questions?Get your questions answered here
What Drivers Are Saying
Happy With Your Experience?
We’d be grateful if you would take a few minutes and write a short review in the Comments box below.
** Please do not post questions here.
- If you have a question about DOT physicals, medical conditions, Federal or state regulations, please visit our Driver Q&A pages to get your questions answered.
- If you need to make an appointment, or have a question about our DOT services, please contact the Doctor’s Office at the phone number listed above.
- Your email address will not be published.
- We’ll approve your comment first, before it appears on this page.
(This is to save us all from zombie spammers and robots that post junk on websites.)