DOT Physical Exams
Lancaster, Lititz, PA.
Drug and Alcohol Consortium Admin Services (C/TPA)
and FAA Physicals Available!
We are located one block away from PA-501 on the opposite side of the Lancaster Airport.
There is parking for both small cars and trucks as well as larger CMVs. Larger CMVs can park along Wright Avenue in front of the building. We have other parking accommodations, but the driver must call ahead.
Same day appointments available!
Office Hours (Eastern Time)
Monday thru Friday
7:30 am – 5:30 pm
8am – 1pm
We have a very diverse group of providers with many years of experience in the medical field.
Several of our staff members also speak Spanish.
See driver reviews…
Certified Medical Examiners
Joan Haynes, APRN
National Registry #1142113235
Richard Weinstein, MD
National Registry #1971467548
Jennifer Turpen, APRN
National Registry #7559933118
John Reel, PA-C
National Registry #6738864250
DOT Medical Exam Services
- DOT Physical Exam
- DOT and Non-DOT Drug and Alcohol Testing
- DOT and Non-DOT Drug Consortium Management
- Sleep Apnea Testing
- Mobile On-Site Services Available!
- We also do:
FAA flight physicals – Class 1, 2, 3
Other Medical Services
- General Medical Physicals
- Biometric Screening
- Laboratory Services (all bloodwork)
- COVID-19 Testing (all types)
- COVID-19 Vaccinations (1st, 2nd, and Boosters)
- Flu Vaccinations
- Travel Vaccinations
- OSHA Medical Services
- Audiometric Testing
- Asbestos Physicals
- HAZMAT/HAZWOPER Physicals
- Respirator Physicals
- Silica Physicals
- Worker’s Compensation
- Mobile On-Site Services Available!
Other DOT Compliance and Licensing Services
- DOT Compliance (full services) – DOT Audit Representation (New Entrant, IRP, IFTA, DataQ, Safety Rating Upgrades), Driver File Management, Driver Training, Vehicle Maintenance, Electronic Logging Devices (ELDs), Motor Vehicle Records, etc.
- DOT Licensing (full services) – Company Start-Up (DOT Number, EIN, LLC, etc.) IFTA Fuel Taxes, 2290 HVUT, MCS-150, Licensing and Permitting, etc.
- DOT Compliance Programs – Multiple programs geared toward long-haul carriers, short-haul carriers, Construction, Non-CDL Companies, and more
- CDL Training and CDL Testing
For more information visit CNS Occupational Medicine website.
Local Business Information
There are a number of local businesses near our office, including: Sheetz, Target, McDonald’s, Lancaster Airport, and many more.
DOT Physical Without Hassles
Questions about getting
your Medical Card
Get the GUIDEBOOK here
More Questions?Get your questions answered here
What Drivers Are Saying
I needed to get a DOT physical, and went here for the first time. Best experience I had yet getting a physical. One really nice thing that they do is, they take care of updating your CDL Medical Card with the state so you don’t have to take it to Penn DOT. Thanks guys!”
Our one-plus-year partnership with CNS has been extremely successful. We use their drug & alcohol testing services for our pre-employment and random testing as well as DOT physicals. They performed flawlessly administering our random consortium keeping us 100% in compliance.
So far we have hired two of their driving school graduates, both doing very well. Everyone at CNS is excellent to work with but I would like to especially recognize one individual for outstanding performance. Rachel Davis is my “go-to” contact for any question or issue that may arise. She responds quickly and accurately to e-mails and voice-mail or directs me to the proper person. She always has a positive attitude and is a great example of the excellent service CNS provides. Thank you for your dedication and continued support.”
Larry Pursel, Jag Trucks
A few years ago, the company we were using for DOT compliance failed several times to get our DOT rating upgraded, that was after they failed to protect us during the initial new entrant DOT audit. That’s when we reached out to CNS and our only regret is not switching to CNS sooner! In less than one month, our rating was upgraded…CNS’s first attempt!! Our account manager, Michael Kauffman, is extremely knowledgeable on everything DOT! They are not only knowledgeable but very thorough. We receive updates frequently of what drivers need updated info in their file, or updated med cards, etc. They also do our IFTA reports, which saves me so much time! They go above and beyond…for example, they just sent us a report with all the drivers and their speeding and harsh events statistics. They are doing everything possible to help us prevent accidents, speeding tickets, DOT violations, and the list goes on. So, if you are reading this, you are probably as frustrated as I was a couple of years ago, with some big-name company (not going to name names) doing our CDL files and drug screening pools….time to change it up. Switch to CNS and you will not be disappointed! ”
Traci Hull, Fireball Transport
I needed to get a DOT physical, and went here for the first time. The whole team of CNS from registering at their office to the training is excellent. Their schedule is flexible to your needs.It was easy to work with McKenna.Jolyn was my instructor; a wonderful guy, professional, patient, always wants to hear where you find difficult in anything, and of course a good teacher. Thank you my man and God bless. Thanks to the whole team”
Rachel and the staff over at CNS is phenomenal. They are extremely professional and the execution was world-class. They got me upgraded within 4 days of submission from a “Conditional” to a “Satisfactory”. Communication was unparalleled throughout the entire process.”
Happy With Your Experience?
We’d be grateful if you would take a few minutes and write a short review in the Comments box below.
** Please do not post questions here.
- If you have a question about DOT physicals, medical conditions, Federal or state regulations, please visit our Driver Q&A pages to get your questions answered.
- If you need to make an appointment, or have a question about our DOT services, please contact the Doctor’s Office at the phone number listed above.
- Your email address will not be published.
- We’ll approve your comment first, before it appears on this page.
(This is to save us all from zombie spammers and robots that post junk on websites.)