Best-in-Class Walk-In DOT Physicals Exams in
Portland, OR and Vancouver, WA area
Consortium TPA available
Our site is located inside Jubitz Truck Stop, the largest truck stop in the region. There is plenty of CMV parking as they are a full service CMV Truck Stop.
Same day appointments available. You can call to schedule an appointment
or reserve an appointment online
Office Hours (Pacific Time)
Monday – Friday
8:00am – 5:00pm
8:00am – 2:00pm
*Same day appointments can’t be scheduled 30 minutes before closing
No waiting behind flu shots, exams and prescription refills.
DOT Physical Doctor
Dr. James Knight, DC
National Registry #9867042233
Dr. Carrie Hsia, DC
National Registry #7816487686
DOT Medical Exam Services
- DOT Physical and Agility Exams
- DOT Drug Testing
- DOT and Non-DOT Consortium Management
- DOT Management Training (Reasonable Suspicion Training, etc)
- DOT Drug Testing Policy Development
- Background Checks
CleanFleet offers Physicals and Medical exams to our DOT and non-DOT clients to ensure their employees and drivers are physically qualified to do their job, such as operating a commercial motor vehicle in accordance with federal regulations.
We also offer a convenient and accommodating atmosphere for those inconvenient drug and alcohol tests.
Our primary focus is with efficient and accurate collections. No waiting behind flu shots, exams and prescription refills. We specialize in following all federal DOT drug and alcohol regulations for your drivers and employee screening programs.
Save Time – Review This Checklist Before Your DOT Physical Exam
Everyone needs to bring:
- State-issued photo ID. Best option is your driver’s license.
- A need to ‘pee’! (make sure you don’t ‘go’ right before exam)
You may also need to bring:
- Glasses or contact lenses if you wear them for driving or work.
- Working hearing aid(s) if you use them.
- “Medical Release” documentation and/ or lab results from your treating physician for any serious medical condition including diabetes, stroke, heart disease and cancer.
- CPAP readout or chip if you use one for sleep apnea.
- Medication list
- Federal Waiver, SPE Certificate, or Exemption Certificate if you need one.
Please make sure you do not:
- Chew or use tobacco directly before or during the exam.
- Drink excessive beverages containing caffeine before the exam.
- Use cell phone during exam.
We take care of your DOT Medical Card process and get it done right the first time at CleanFleet!
CleanFleet – Saving Lives, Protecting Assets
For more information see our CleanFleet website.
Local Business Information
Our site is located inside Jubitz Truck Stop, the largest truck stop in the region. There is plenty of CMV parking as they are a full service CMV Truck Stop with Delis, Diesel, Hotel, Bar, Cinema, and more.
DOT Physical Without Hassles
Questions about getting
your Medical Card
Get the GUIDEBOOK here
More Questions?Get your questions answered here
Grace Period for Expiring and Expired Medical Cards during the COVID-19 National Emergency.
Check out COVID-19 Grace Period for CDL Medical Certificates to see how you may qualify.
What Drivers Are Saying
“The informed, educated staff has given us direction essential to our success. We appreciate their reliable and friendly service.”
Chuck & Linda V D, Owners
“The level of professionalism is splendid, and I strongly recommend CleanFleet.”
Kathi W, Owner
“Every business wants to get value out of every dollar they spend. That’s what I get when I turn to CleanFleet.”
Bruce R M, President
“Coming across North Dakota, my wife called that I
received a drug test notification in the mail.
Called CleanFleet for the closest collection site.
They had one in Fargo, ND. Walked in.
They not only were expecting me but CleanFleet
had already sent them all the paperwork
and everything was taken care of quickly.
Within two hours of my wife’s call,
I was done and back on the road.
Thank you CleanFleet!”
Daniel O’B, O’Brien Trucking, Abbotsford, WI
Happy With Your Experience?
We’d be grateful if you would take a few minutes and write a short review in the Comments box below.
** Please do not post questions here.
- If you have a question about DOT physicals, medical conditions, Federal or state regulations, please visit our Driver Q&A pages to get your questions answered.
- If you need to make an appointment, or have a question about our DOT services, please contact the Doctor’s Office at the phone number listed above.
- Your email address will not be published.
- We’ll approve your comment first, before it appears on this page.
(This is to save us all from zombie spammers and robots that post junk on websites.)