DOT Physical Exams
in Tulsa, Oklahoma
Parking available for cars and small trucks.
Please call for appointment.
Same day appointments usually available.
Office Hours (Central Time)
Monday through Thursday
9:00am – 5:00pm
9:00am – 1:00pm
DOT Medical Exam Services
- DOT Physical Exam
- DOT drug testing available
We value and support drivers from Oklahoma and out of state areas. We are proud to provide service for drivers from all areas.
We take care of your DOT Medical Card process and get it done right the first time at Supreme Healthcare.
Primary Care Facility
We are a family practice and we treat kids and adults.
- acute and chronic illness,
- medication management,
- diabetes care and management,
- Bioidentical Hormone Replacement,
- weight loss,
- pain injections &
- Covid testing and care.
For more information see Supreme Healthcare website.
Jenks, Broken Arrow, Sand Springs, Sapulpa, Tulsa, Owasso, Skiatook, Collinsville, Bixby, Glenpool, Coweta
Local Business Information
Quik Trip located within a block of our location, north of I 44 on Harvard.
DOT Physical Without Hassles
Questions about getting
your Medical Card
Get the GUIDEBOOK here
More Questions?Get your questions answered here
Grace Period for Expiring and Expired Medical Cards during the COVID-19 National Emergency.
Check out COVID-19 Grace Period for CDL Medical Certificates to see how you may qualify.
Happy With Your Experience?
We’d be grateful if you would take a few minutes and write a short review in the Comments box below.
** Please do not post questions here.
- If you have a question about DOT physicals, medical conditions, Federal or state regulations, please visit our Driver Q&A pages to get your questions answered.
- If you need to make an appointment, or have a question about our DOT services, please contact the Doctor’s Office at the phone number listed above.
- Your email address will not be published.
- We’ll approve your comment first, before it appears on this page.
(This is to save us all from zombie spammers and robots that post junk on websites.)