Fast and Friendly DOT Physicals!
Gardner, Kansas City KS.
Walk-ins welcome. Large parking space.
You can always call to make an appointment. We open 7 days a week, except for major holidays.
Office Hours (Central Time)
Open 7 days a week.
Monday thru Friday
9:00am to 7:00pm
9:00am to 5:00pm
10:00am to 5:00pm
DOT Physical Doctors
Dr Tu Anh Luong, MD
National Registry #7202156363
Dr Ryan Luong, MD
National Registry #6100539553
Khanh Linh Nguyen, NP
National Registry #5898866387
Stephanie Radke-Pence, APRN
National Registry #8297082483
We speak English, Vietnamese, and Spanish.
DOT Medical Exam Services
- DOT Physical Exam
- DOT drug screening available
With no appointment necessary for our walk-in physicals, and with extended evening and weekend hours, we make it as convenient as possible for you to get your DOT medical card.
We take care of your DOT Medical Card process and get it done right the first time at First Point Urgent Care.
- Urgent Care
- Occupational Medicine
- X-ray and Labs on site
For more information see First Point Urgent Care website.
DOT Physical Without Hassles
Questions about getting
your Medical Card
Get the GUIDEBOOK here
More Questions?Get your questions answered here
Happy With Your Experience?
We’d be grateful if you would take a few minutes and write a short review in the Comments box below.
** Please do not post questions here.
- If you have a question about DOT physicals, medical conditions, Federal or state regulations, please visit our Driver Q&A pages to get your questions answered.
- If you need to make an appointment, or have a question about our DOT services, please contact the Doctor’s Office at the phone number listed above.
- Your email address will not be published.
- We’ll approve your comment first, before it appears on this page.
(This is to save us all from zombie spammers and robots that post junk on websites.)