DOT Physical Exams
Drug Testing, Alcohol Testing… ALL in one place. All at the guaranteed lowest prices!
Parking suitable for all commercial vehicles.
Of course we prefer a little notice so call in advance. We hate for our customers to wait.
Office Hours (Central Time)
Monday – Saturday
Morning, afternoon and
evening appointments available.
Call our office any time of the day. If we don’t answer, we will get back to you very quickly.
DOT Physical Doctor
Dr. Steve Knoernschild D.C.
National Registry #8258300053
Our office is geared for DOT drivers as a one-stop shop for all needs.
We are the best place in metro St. Louis for DOT drivers.
DOT Medical Exam Services
- DOT Physical Exam
- Non-DOT Testing
- Drug Testing
- Alcohol Testing
- FAA Basic Med Exam
- Respirator Fit Testing
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- Audiology Testing
- School Bus Physicals
- and much more…
One stop ship for all DOT needs. No more big facility wait times.
We offer great customer service. We have been serving our community for 17 years and understand what our customers want.
Dr. Steve Knoernschild has been in private practice for over 17 years.
We specialize in pain relief and weight loss.
- Weight Loss Programs
- Smoking Cessation Programs
- Physical Therapy
- Cold Laser
- Roller Tables
- Custom Made Orthotics
For more information see our Millstadt Family Chiropractic website.
DOT Physical Without Hassles
Questions about getting
your Medical Card
Get the GUIDEBOOK here
More Questions?Get your questions answered here
Happy With Your Experience?
We’d be grateful if you would take a few minutes and write a short review in the Comments box below.
** Please do not post questions here.
- If you have a question about DOT physicals, medical conditions, Federal or state regulations, please visit our Driver Q&A pages to get your questions answered.
- If you need to make an appointment, or have a question about our DOT services, please contact the Doctor’s Office at the phone number listed above.
- Your email address will not be published.
- We’ll approve your comment first, before it appears on this page.
(This is to save us all from zombie spammers and robots that post junk on websites.)