DOT physical exams
St. Charles, IL
Also available: DOT drug testing and evidential breath alcohol testing.
Parking available for tractor-trailers.
Please call for appointments.
Same day appointments regularly available.
Office Hours (Central Time)
Monday, Tuesday & Thursday
9:00am – 12:00pm 3:00pm – 6:30pm
1:00pm – 4:00pm
7:30am – 1:00pm
By appointment only
DOT Physical Doctor
Dr. Robert J. Van Tholen
National Registry #7964056413
DOT Medical Exam Services
- DOT Physical Exam
- DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing – Mobile testing available!
- Random Consortium setup and administration
- Sleep Apnea Screening services available
- Non-DOT Pre-placement Physical Exams
- Non-DOT Drug Testing
Providing a one-stop shop for your DOT medical needs, we are committed to timely, quality service.
We’ve heard too many stories of drivers waiting up to 2 hours for a physical or even a quick drug test and are here to tell you to stop it!
We take care of your DOT Medical Card process and get it done right the first time at Body Wellness Chiropractic!
- Work Injury treatment
- Chiropractic and Rehabilitative services
- Massage Therapy
For more information see our Body Wellness Chiropractic website.
DOT Physical Without Hassles
Questions about getting
your Medical Card
Get the GUIDEBOOK here
More Questions?Get your questions answered here
Grace Period for Expiring and Expired Medical Cards during the COVID-19 National Emergency.
Check out COVID-19 Grace Period for CDL Medical Certificates to see how you may qualify.
What Drivers Are Saying
“Our company was using a clinic which routinely made our drivers wait anywhere from 45 minutes to and hour and a half for a DOT physical or even a 15 minute drug test. My dad (the companies owner) got upset the last time he was forced to wait and decided to look elsewhere. We found Body Wellness Chiropractic and are extremely glad we did. You guys are more thorough and still quicker. We will definitely send our other drivers to you.”
Eric S., Elburn IL
“When I had my last DOT physical I was shocked that my blood pressure was over 140/90 and that I could only get a one year certification. I spoke with Dr. Van Tholen who gave me some guidance on how to lower it before my next exam. By following his advice my blood pressure had dropped by 10 points and I had lost 50 lbs. by the time I had my next physical! Thanks!”John B., Villa Park IL
Happy With Your Experience?
We’d be grateful if you would take a few minutes and write a short review in the Comments box below.
** Please do not post questions here.
- If you have a question about DOT physicals, medical conditions, Federal or state regulations, please visit our Driver Q&A pages to get your questions answered.
- If you need to make an appointment, or have a question about our DOT services, please contact the Doctor’s Office at the phone number listed above.
- Your email address will not be published.
- We’ll approve your comment first, before it appears on this page.
(This is to save us all from zombie spammers and robots that post junk on websites.)