DOT Physical Exam, Des Moines, IA
Walk in facility!
We also do FAA (Basic Med) flight physical
Conveniently located right off Interstate 80
Plenty of parking for small trucks, buses, and tractor cabs at our office.
We are a walk in facility.
No appointments are necessary. However a heads-up call ahead of time is greatly appreciated.
Don’t waste your time sitting in the lobby for hours in the big medical facilities.
Our staff is experienced and friendly. Save time and money with us!
Call now so we’re expecting you.
After Hours / Weekend
Office Hours (Central Time)
Monday through Friday
8:30am – 5:00pm
DOT Physical Doctor
Dr. Shawn Gehlsen
Iowa Chiropractic Physician
National Registry #1852146898
DOT Medical Exam Services
- DOT Physical Exam
- DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing
We provide you with a clear protective pouch to keep your card safe.
We take care of your DOT Medical Card process and get it done right first time at Mid-Iowa Occupational Testing!
FAA (Basic Med)
- We also do:
FAA (Basic Med) flight physical
- DOT physical exams
- DOT drug and alcohol testing
- FAA (Basic Med) flight physical
- Pre-Employment physicals
- Life Insurance physicals
- School Sports physicals
- Hearing Conservation testing (audiometry)
- Respirator Fit questionnaire
- Respirator Fit physical
- Lift tests
- A1c instant test
- Heart ECG/EKG
- Pulmonary Function testing
- Medically supervised weight loss program
- Customized functional foot orthotics
More occupational services being added monthly.
For more information visit Mid-Iowa Occupational Testing website.
Be social with us, stay up to date, and get your questions answered.
What Drivers Are Saying
Happy With Your Experience?
We’d be grateful if you would take a few minutes and write a short review in the Comments box below.
** Please do not post questions here.
- If you have a question about DOT physicals, medical conditions, Federal or state regulations, please visit our Driver Q&A pages to get your questions answered.
- If you need to make an appointment, or have a question about our DOT services, please contact the Doctor’s Office at the phone number listed above.
- Your email address will not be published.
- We’ll approve your comment first, before it appears on this page.
(This is to save us all from zombie spammers and robots that post junk on websites.)