DOT Physical Exams ~ Walk-in Service
Miami Gardens, FL
Next to major highway intersections I-95, FL Turnpike, and Palmetto Expy.
Norland Medical Center is just west of North Miami Avenue.
Parking for large commercial vehicles
Same day appointments usually available.
Office Hours (Eastern Time)
Monday – Friday
9:00am – 5:00pm
DOT Physical Doctor
Dr. Victor P. Krestow, MD, FAAFP
National Registry #2287679143
Over 40-years of Board Certified medical care, DOT & MRO Certified.
DOT Medical Exam Services
- DOT Physical Exam
- Drug Testing (certified MRO)
We have years of experience and we’ll take care of your DOT Medical Card process and get it done right the first time.
- Occupational Medicine
- X-Rays on-site
For more information see our Norland Medical Center.
Fast, courteous, professional service. Dr. Victor Krestow and his staff pride themselves in getting employees back to work quickly and effectively.
Local Businesses: We’re in the Subway building. Gas station nearby.
DOT Physical Without Hassles
Questions about getting
your Medical Card
Get the GUIDEBOOK here
More Questions?Get your questions answered here
Grace Period for Expiring and Expired Medical Cards during the COVID-19 National Emergency.
Check out COVID-19 Grace Period for CDL Medical Certificates to see how you may qualify.
Happy With Your Experience?
We’d be grateful if you would take a few minutes and write a short review in the Comments box below.
** Please do not post questions here.
- If you have a question about DOT physicals, medical conditions, Federal or state regulations, please visit our Driver Q&A pages to get your questions answered.
- If you need to make an appointment, or have a question about our DOT services, please contact the Doctor’s Office at the phone number listed above.
- Your email address will not be published.
- We’ll approve your comment first, before it appears on this page.
(This is to save us all from zombie spammers and robots that post junk on websites.)