Walk in DOT Physicals in San Bernardino, CA
No waiting. Efficient, friendly service.
We are two doors north of DMV in San Bernardino.
Parking in rear and CMV parking in front.
Walk-ins are welcome or call to guarantee a time that works for you.
Saturday by appointment.
Office Hours (Pacific Time)
Monday thru Friday
8:00 am – 5:00 pm
DOT Medical Exam Services
- DOT Physical Exams – $70
- Drug testing available
Dr. Holder will provide a driver friendly, efficient service.
- Rehabilitative therapy for injuries
Dr. Holder has 38 years experience in private practice, and is an easy-going, pleasant and caring physician.
For more information visit Walk In DOT website.
Local Business Information
DMV is 2 doors south on same side of street.
DOT Physical Without Hassles
Questions about getting
your Medical Card
Get the GUIDEBOOK here
More Questions?Get your questions answered here
What Drivers Are Saying
“I had a great experience at this office. Dr Holder makes you feel comfortable relaxed and very professional. I will recommend him to my co workers at Omni Trans.”
Happy With Your Experience?
We’d be grateful if you would take a few minutes and write a short review in the Comments box below.
** Please do not post questions here.
- If you have a question about DOT physicals, medical conditions, Federal or state regulations, please visit our Driver Q&A pages to get your questions answered.
- If you need to make an appointment, or have a question about our DOT services, please contact the Doctor’s Office at the phone number listed above.
- Your email address will not be published.
- We’ll approve your comment first, before it appears on this page.
(This is to save us all from zombie spammers and robots that post junk on websites.)