DOT Physical Exams
Cross Lanes, WV
Parking for cars, small trucks and vans
Office Hours (Eastern Time)
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
8:30am – 7:00pm
10:00am – 6:00pm
10:00am – 2:00pm
DOT Physical Doctor
Dr. Mark Calfee
National Registry #4318501720
DOT Medical Exam Services
- DOT physical examinations
- DOT urine drug screens
We take care of your DOT Medical Card process and get it done right the first time at Calfee Chiropractic!
- Chiropractic services
- Wellness services
- Massage therapy
- Hydro massage
- X-rays performed on site.
For more information see our Calfee Chiropractic website.
DOT Physical Without Hassles
Questions about getting
your Medical Card
Get the GUIDEBOOK here
More Questions?Get your questions answered here
Happy With Your Experience?
We’d be grateful if you would take a few minutes and write a short review in the Comments box below.
** Please do not post questions here.
- If you have a question about DOT physicals, medical conditions, Federal or state regulations, please visit our Driver Q&A pages to get your questions answered.
- If you need to make an appointment, or have a question about our DOT services, please contact the Doctor’s Office at the phone number listed above.
- Your email address will not be published.
- We’ll approve your comment first, before it appears on this page.
(This is to save us all from zombie spammers and robots that post junk on websites.)